Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

L386dcb.png

2L1556d1.png                          14Le1833d.png

:bronze:Enter Class Zero                                                  :silver:Miraculous Mission
                                  Completed Chapter 1 "War - Three Hours That Changed the World."       Completed a mission without allowing any casualties.

• Like 4

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

L386dcb.png

2L1556d1.png                          14Le1833d.png

:bronze:Enter Class Zero                                                  :silver:Miraculous Mission

Completed Chapter 1 "War - Three Hours That Changed the World."       Completed a mission without allowing any casualties.

How is the game? 

On topic, just finished training with Android 18.

20S215822.png

How is the game?

I haven't played too much of it yet, I like taking my time & enjoying it, but it's pretty good so far. I think all 14 characters are available right after chapter 1, so you can pick whoever you want. Right now I'm using Sice, I'm not passing up a chance to use a bad-ass Scythe wielding girl. :holy:

The combat is simple enough though, just lock-on, & hold :square: most of the time (while dodging), but I'm sure you can unlock some good skills once you level-up some. You can tell it was a PSP game before, but they did a pretty good job of upping the graphics in it, the lip syncing was a bit off a few times, but that's about it.