Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

ValiantHeartsAnnounce-610.jpg

14L2da849.png

:bronze:  Healing Hero

"Save Karl for the third time without making any mistakes"

Edited by InfernoJinXx
  • Like 1

Tales of Hearts R

8L5f755c.png

:silver: Boo! 

This award commemorates your uncanny ability to be taken unawares. You don't let the surprise grind your Spiria down, though—you thrive on it!

:silver:  Marker Marker 

You've tracked down every item marker out there, no matter how well-hidden. Is there nothing in this world you can't find?

37Lf826cb.png

:bronze: Unbreakable Bond: Kohaku and Hisui 

This award stands as proof that you have forged an unbreakable bond between the Hearts siblings. He may be a loudmouth, but it's all born of love, and why can't a big brother love his little sister more than anybody else?

:bronze: Unbreakable Bond: Kohaku and Beryl 

This award stands as proof that you have forged an unbreakable bond between Kohaku and Beryl. Want to see how powerful the ties of friendship can really be? Better hold on to your hats—this is going to be explosive!

:bronze: Unbreakable Bond: Ines and Gall 

This award stands as proof that you have forged an unbreakable bond between Ines and Gall. The power of parental love pumps through both these fierce fighters' veins like an unstoppable force!

:bronze:  Unbreakable Bond: Kunzite and Gall 

This award stands as proof that you have forged an unbreakable bond between Kunzite and Gall. Just because he's a machine doesn't mean he can't have a Spiria, as anyone who has felt this mechanical warrior's warmth can attest.

• Like 4

SEGA MEGA DRIVE Ultimate Collection

20Lc7cd7c.png

40-gold.png
Yatta!
Dr. Robotnik's M.B.M.: Complete the game

Now that was annoying. This game is so very cheap. Thankfully I got a password to go straight to Robotnik, but even with that you have to get very luck with the drops.

Edited by fabmorais_2011
  • Like 1

Burnout Paradise

L7cb8c9.png

61L3f3e9e.png

:silver:24 hours in Paradise on a bike

Awarded for spending a full 24 hour day and night cycle riding a bike.

It's about time I got this. This trophy's description is partially misleading. It's not a true 24 time period. So before I knew this, the descr- scared me away after I finished up and got every other trophy a few short months ago, aside from another one as well. So when I had gotten every other trophy, I just decided to leave this alone and come back for it later. When I did come back to get this, I still didn't look at a guide, so I got it without a guide's help.

Was fun re-visiting this game after spending a large amount of time on the PS4 (feels weird alternating between the two), and this game will soon be 100% which I will be very happy about, as this is one of my top 5 most underrated games of last generation and a platinum I obtained extremely late in the game's life cycle. 

• Like 1

Tales of Hearts R

16Ld27a6d.png

:gold:  Namcoin Classic Collection 

You've collected every single Namcoin out there. Citrine is so happy she could die! Just don't go losing them before you hand them over to her, you hear?

4L1f769d.png

:silver:  200-Hit Combo 

Hit after hit after hit after hit after hit! You lay it on so thick and fast, the enemy doesn't stand a chance!

• Like 3