Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lc125e9.png

12L2fbc59.png

:gold: Only 500,000 Years to Go... 

Reduce your sentence to 500,000 years or below.

33L273fdf.png

:silver: Paradoxa Boxer 

Defeat a Paradoxa-class Abductor while playing offline without falling once in battle.

35L5dfb5e.png

:gold: Pelta Pelter 

Defeat a Peltatum- or Oltatum-class Abductor while playing offline without falling once in battle.

• Like 4

L258a54.png

30L79c864.png

Ranger 
Find all Ranger stashes in Dead City.

• Like 2

THE LAST OF US

Lfd4cf0.png

No Matter What - Survivor 

Complete the game on Survivor

16L418679.png

The last of us keeps getting better every time I finish it. A true masterpiece this game is! Next up will be Survivor+. I loved the difficulty scaling in this game. It always seems fair, every time I died It was my fault and that is the way I like it. 10/10!

• Like 4

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Ld89d9b.png

50Lcba691.png

:bronze:Dextrous Ninja
You've won 10 times in online Ranked Match battles.

A big thanks to Avatar_Of_Battle for helping me with this (& the 50 wins title), my internet is so crappy, I gave up hope of this a long time ago... I'm not kidding, every 3 seconds it froze & said "transferring" for a few seconds, making doing this normally nearly impossible. <_< Now I have a reason to go after the other titles, which I'll do later (after my current Symphonia run). :yay:

• Like 4