Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L5a2f56.png

*Ultra Rare Trophies*

I think I'm finally starting to see a light at the end of this long tunnel. wait-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862524

panda-emoticon-44.gif?1292863515I'm so happy for you *I even unliked my first like so that I could like again your post*...I know the feeling... getting those trophies are soooo priceless... also... *highfive* you also followed ExHaseo's guide? panda-emoticon-36.gif?1292863512

OT:

Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U

24L6384be.png

Uphill Struggle 

Cleared a Quest while wearing an accessory with negative effects.

"That was kinda tough. Did you ever think about taking on the strongest enemy in the game at Level 1? Or putting on a CPU Chastity Be--ow! Ow...ow, just...ow."

maaaaan... I should've known this trophy exist beforehand... I should've made this one of my Milestone trophy... I think it perfectly fits my Masochist Self lately...panda-emoticon-26.gif?1292863509

and let the fun grindy post game blues begins.... panda-emoticon-40.gif?1292863513

• Like 4

panda-emoticon-44.gif?1292863515I'm so happy for you *I even unliked my first like so that I could like again your post*...I know the feeling... getting those trophies are soooo priceless... also... *highfive* you also followed ExHaseo's guide? panda-emoticon-36.gif?1292863512

Yep. :highfive:  I'm probably only around 20ish hours away from this annoying Platinum, I'll be glad to be done with it so I can finally move on to Symphonia 2 (although, first I'm finishing-up Naruto Storm 2). ^_^

• Like 1

Ldbc15d.png

44Laf0f78.png

:bronze:Those Who Slay Together

Cooperate with other players to slay a large Oni.

23Lb9992b.png

:bronze:Severance Pay

Destroy an Oni body part for the first time.

24Le78643.png

:bronze:I Got Your Hack

Destroy all the body parts of a large Oni in a single mission.

My bf and I bought this for the PS4 and Vita to play together. Super fun, especially the BAM missions :D

• Like 4

I always wanna post but feel too bad by posting just the title or something. Could any kind soul teach me how do you add the image of the trophy? Is it on google or is it a link? Quote me plz.

Click the trophy image on your PSNprofile so you'll get it enlarged in your browser. Then Copy the link and click on this icon MILmgzM.jpg in your text box. Copy the link in there and click OK. Then you'll see the image in your text box =)

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

Click the trophy image on your PSNprofile so you'll get it enlarged in your browser. Then Copy the link and click on this icon MILmgzM.jpg in your text box. Copy the link in there and click OK. Then you'll see the image in your text box =)

Cool, and what do I do to get the game's logo image link? I can't click on it to zoom in...

Cool, and what do I do to get the game's logo image link? I can't click on it to zoom in...

Go to your profile  > click on any trophy for example the last one you earned > on that page click exactly on the image and you'll get this

As for the logo it's on this page. Simply right click on the logo (to the right) and select "Copy image URL". After that simply open image properties aka this thingy; MILmgzM.jpg and press ctrl + v to paste the link in the box and press OK.

I hope you understand it now, i can't explain it more thoroughly than this :P

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

Go to your profile  > click on any trophy for example the last one you earned > on that page click exactly on the image and you'll get this

As for the logo it's on this page. Simply right click on the logo (to the right) and select "Copy image URL". After that simply open image properties aka this thingy; MILmgzM.jpg and press ctrl + v to paste the link in the box and press OK.

I hope you understand it now, i can't explain it more thoroughly than this :P

Ohh I see LOL. I can't possibly be such a noob! Thank you so much my friend.

• Like 1

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy

Experienced Xth Member - You've survived 1000 battles. You're becoming a real Xth member.

22Ld723f3.png

Thought Experienced Xth Member was going to be my last trophy of the night so I posted it but I also ended up unlocking the following:

10Se0c0d7.png Elusive Shadow - You've defeated X-Wizar, along with his Code Physics camouflage, Elusive Shadow, again!

11Sb59171.png Administrative Leave - You've defeated Maiden Master and revealed the truth. Looks like Johnny is okay, too.

32Sdd6139.png Filthy Stinkin' Rich - You've collected 300,000 GP. It may be digital currency, but you're still loaded!

Edited by ScutumMagister

HYPERDIMENSION NEPTUNIA VICTORY

Laf3132.png

Item Developer 
"I know I developed an item so I could use it, but bawwwww! I put my heart into it..." -Neptune

7L4d4fc7.png

I finally gave in and tried one of these games :D So far it's really fun although I barely started :D I have just crushed the resistance of the puny humans who wanted freedom of the goddesses... And than they say that in DeS and DS you are a bad guy...

• Like 1