Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L25afc0.png

15L3a6680.png

:gold: The King of Hell 

Complete ALL of the Challenges

That was a lot of challenges, but all very easily just a little grindy. This trophy also got me to trophy level 29!

Just need to leave the game idle now for 5 more hours till final trophy pops then I have  :platinum:  #93 :)

Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment

2La5e841.png

Beater
Clear the tutorial.

Been curious about this game for a while. Decided to pick it up now with the 10% discount code.

Seems pretty competent so far, like a "lite-Xenoblade" gameplay-wise.

Hollow Realization is looking more like Xenoblade, so that's one game that I'm looking forward too

• Like 2

Le02e45.png

6Ld58541.png

40-silver.pngSpecial Movement

Do a Special Move 100 times! If you're a true student of the Rindo-kan dojo, it's your duty!

Grabbed USFIV off the Co-op sale simply because me and my friends were talking about it and we wanted another game to play, and I do not regret it, I'm having a lot of fun with this game. Will I go for the plat? Hahaha! Yeah right, this game is way too technical for me, at least at the moment, and definitely not the easiest. I'll work towards it, very slowly, but I doubt I'll ever reach the platinum. Oh well, at least it's something to have fun playing, which is exactly why I bought it. Also bought it because of Juri :wub:

• Like 1

Le9e2b9.png

3L76a18b.png     4L33d89b.png     7Led7f87.png

:silver: Evil Finish                                      :gold: Hard Finish                                      :silver: Urban Designer

Beat the game while Infamous.           Finish story mode on Hard, without changing the difficulty setting.   Take over all territory in the Historic District.

Just finished my first Evil/Hard :devil: playthrough on my alt account, now I just have a nice Good/Easy :angel: playthrough left. ^_^

L7bd149.png

57Le0a5fb.png

:bronze:The Ultimate Sacrifice :bronze:

Complete the Arrival DLC ("Arrival" downloadable content)

All Mass Effect 2 DLC complete, just have Insanity to left to do for platinum and 100%.

From what I explained to you earlier, you should be set for Insanity. Just take your time and you'll be fine. The most irritating enemy is the Harbinger since he "assumes control" like every 5 seconds it seems on Insanity. Overall, like I mentioned, use Warp Ammo and you'll be fine - nice job also! c:

From what I explained to you earlier, you should be set for Insanity. Just take your time and you'll be fine. The most irritating enemy is the Harbinger since he "assumes control" like every 5 seconds it seems on Insanity. Overall, like I mentioned, use Warp Ammo and you'll be fine - nice job also! c:

Insanity is going pretty well so far (which is, up to my last recruitment mission) because of Warp ammo. :P Not having too much trouble with the Harbinger thankfully, more so Scions. And thanks. :D

L0e3522.png

41L038273.png

:bronze: Renegade

Accumulate 75% of total Renegade points

• Like 3