Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

luposolitario_253918.png

9Lfb72ff.png             9Lfb72ff.png              13Lc2c790.png

:silver: Master of Arms                                            :silver: War Effort                                                       :bronze: Strategist

Completely upgraded an axe, a sword and a mace.          You have earned a total of 10000 Gold Crowns.                       You have made 25 Calculating choices.

• Like 3

luposolitario_253918.png

Good game? I saw it on the store and might grab it for a quck fun RPG.

Good game? I saw it on the store and might grab it for a quck fun RPG.

The game is certainly good, It basically plays like an old style book game with rpg elements. It's not the tipical rpg.

If you play it on easy/normal it's fairly simple and quick to finish (10-15 hrs long), on hard it's a total different game since some combat mechanics are different. Anyway,I recomment it to anyone who enjoys well written stories ;)

• Like 2

Ghostbuster The Video Game

ghostbusters11l.png               ghostbusters10l.png              ghostbusters9l.png

Are you a God ?                                               We came we saw....                                                 Disaster of Biblical Proportions

The greatest Bday present for me after so many year to find this I finally caught on my local video game store as an second hand game, THIS is the Ghostbuster 3 we alway wanted, this is the best movie game licence ever existed my only regret I wont be emble to get the platinum due the MP is shot down -_-  this one of the game I wish to have the platinum It an most buy for ALL GB fan not pice of shiet Nintendo games that the Angry Video Game Nerd reviews. Bother line Better late that Never  :D

• Like 1

52Sa6ed9e.png Mechanical Menace

Complete "Mechanical Menace" 23rd Mar 2016

12:40:50 AM 100.00%

COMMON 40-bronze.png53Scce164.png Headhunting

Complete "Headhunting" 24th Mar 2016

1:07:58 AM 60.49%

COMMON 40-bronze.png54S5e413c.png Restoring Order

Complete "Restoring Order" 24th Mar 2016

3:04:09 AM 45.82%

UNCOMMON 40-bronze.png55S95e1dc.png Robot Hunter

Unlock 10 Robot Mods 23rd Mar 2016

2:42:03 AM 69.18%

COMMON 40-bronze.png56Se907f5.png The Most Toys

Build 10 Robot Mods

• Like 3

Ldbc15d.png

13L1a8754.png

:silver:  Boundless Honor
Slay 30 consecutive Oni in an Infinite Mission.

Yay gonna do a break now... as child it was fun searching for easter eggs outside in the garden... now as young woman I go outside and slay some oni in virtuality :spank::comp: 

Stupid as always... lazy as always... at least I've got some days off so I waste it with such nonsense  :dance: 

• Like 2