Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Toukiden: The Age of Demons

32L8c8fa4.png

:silver: Know Your Enemy  :silver:

Ultra Rare - 1,93%

Holy... This is even rarer than my Toukiden Kiwami platinum!

And speaking of platinum, just one trophy to get this one's. Hopefully, I will get it before God Eater Resurrection release by the end of the month.

• Like 4

L9e535b.png

24L7c3217.png               8L47b06d.png                 28L402c0b.png

40-bronze.pngSteel Fist Master                                                  40-bronze.png 50 Kills: 92FS - 9mm                                                      40-gold.png Charted! - Hard 

Finish the game in Hard Mode. 

Defeat 50 enemies with the 92FS - 9mm.

Defeat 20 enemies with a single punch, after softening them up with gunfire.

morning update:

earned about 14 trophy's in motorstorm APOCALYPSE. pro difficulty is giving me a challenge. i finished one of the tracks yesterday.

still some ways to go to finish. i have the online trick in getting to lvl 40 involves 2 controllers.

edit: one of those 14 trophy's earned was Rampage!

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Last Action Hero - Be decorated with the Order of Vitis Vinifera.

68L6f3444.png

There it is ladies and gentlemen. I finished the last expansion for The Witcher 3. I'm a sad. :( If you need me I'll be in the corner crying like a little girl. I want this game to never end...

Edited by Splathew

Goat Simulator (PS4)

54Le9c8ca.png

Shattered Dreams

Crystallize and break 30 zombies in one game

Soooo... this trophy was glitched in some way and popped for me without doing the requirements. I was doing the 1 minute paragliding airtime and this trophy popped up right after that one did even though I hadn't yet even unlocked the crystal meth.