Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lb653ae.png

10Lc44039.png

:bronze: Crush them with one swift stroke - 4.45% rarity

Trample 25 soldiers in multiplayer with an AT-ST

Okay no seriously, this took me like 2-3 weeks of pure AT-ST spot hunting, once I learnt the spots I got half of the numbers in 2 days, weirdly enough you just gotta hope you don't get trapped behind the AT-AT (if on walker assault) or that you get swarmed by decent Aircraft pilots or cheap rocket users. I feel super sorry for anyone who want this and doesn't have the patience to get this because this one needed persistence. 

Edited by Eli_bloodthirst
  • Like 1

i apologize for not posting earlier, woke up really late and had to do various things before being able to play and here is the afternoon update:

earned the treasure hunter 2 trophy in pixeljunk shooter. 

foresee a change in my tracks because of the recent sale. might do the monster world block (3 games) all indies after finishing shooter. and then i plan an RPG game (ps2 classic).

Just got the platinum for the new Ratchet and Clank game. Really enjoyed it. The game looks great, and it's really fun - and a straightforward plat so anyone with a PS4 should pick this up :)

Hope they give Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando the same treatment, as well as Up Your Arsenal in the future, I'd love to see the original trilogy remade!

Edited by alt-James

morning update: got about 9 out of the 12 trophy's for wonder boy in monster land (might have to re-do it again) starting to get the hang of it. just gotta abuse the saving so i do not lose too may hearts.

failure to not get the 3 other trophy's is not an option :(. will try in several hours.

missing the hearts, legendary and complete the game no continues.

Edited by kingdrake2