Playstation Plus october 2015: official list

lesk8vaincra

Did you look into Broken Age :(? If you liked Grim Fandango, you might want to give it a chance (though they aren't exactly similiar but they are point-and-click games and Tim Schafer was heavily involved in making both games). If you didn't, then nevermind xD

You are right, it's a good game, i have it on PC, though!  :)

Hey, i see you are playing Tearaway. I'm thinking about getting it, but i'm not too sure, do you recommend it?

Edited by Dying-Doctor

You are right, it's a good game, i have it on PC, though!  :)

Hey, i see you are playing Tearaway. I'm thinking about getting it, but i'm not too sure, do you recommend it?

I enjoyed the Vita one and so far I'm enjoying the PS4 one quite a bit as well. I would recommend it already based on the parts I've played through :)

• Like 1

Couple of interesting looking titles to try.

So, can Sony just give away AAA titles without permission? I always see the complaints, but doesn't Sony need devs to be on board with giving their games for free?

They need permission for every game. Probably not for exclusive I guess
  • Like 1

Maybe dont go saying that you have no easy games on your profile. If you did that people wouldn't be looking for them.

I didn't say there were no easy games on my profile!!! I just said those particular games are too easy for my profile. I clarified everything on a post above so feel free to read it :)

I didn't say there were no easy games on my profile!!! I just said those particular games are too easy for my profile. I clarified everything on a post above so feel free to read it :)

I did read it. Yes TWD is a masterpiece but its easy as fuck. None of these game are even close to being as easy as that.

I'm seriously considering not to extend my PS+ membership. There were only 3 PS+ games this year that I liked.

This. Cancelled it two months back, there really hasn't been enough on the service for me to keep extending it. I'll hope that November's offers give me a reason to come back.