Playstation Plus october 2015: official list

lesk8vaincra

Would be a legit comment if it was just the PS3 but Sony has you now with the requirement for the PS4 if you want to play online. Coincidently thats when Sony slowly pushed out the AAA games for the indie games.

To be completely fair, a lot of people seem to forget that the PS4 isn't even 2 yet. It's still building a catalog of games so a lot of the AAA games that people want to be free on plus aren't gonna happen just yet. Everyone needs to be patient.

Hitman Absolution, Sound Shapes, The Wolf Among Us and Prototype 2 are hard?

LOL you caught me mate, but hear me out. From those 3 Hitman is the only one that I did for trophy whoring... And I found it annoyingly bad as well as not that easy. The other 2 I enjoyed greatly. What I actually meant is that some obscure games like Kung Fu Mouse or something and Unmechanical are way to easy to bother because they are little obscure titles that I bet have low production values, and spending time on them for a few 50% rarity trophies is not worth it for me. I hope I didn't come as a pretentious little bastard (which I am, just not here). 

Hitman Absolution, Sound Shapes, The Wolf Among Us and Prototype 2 are hard?

I don't have a PS4...

Edited by NICK16_06

It's on Vita too.

I just have a PS3 guys if you stalked my profile so hard as to know every game I ever played you should know right? I want to clarify that I never said I don't play easy games and avoid them like the plague. I just said that apart from Chariot, which I watched an hour of and found it terrible, and Kickbeat, the rest of the games that I can play are way too easy for my profile. 

FOR THE RECORD I don't have any uber easy game that is not fun to play. TWD is a freaking masterpiece. And I am playing through the whole AC franchise so I didn't play that entirely for the trophies.

LOL you caught me mate, but hear me out. From those 3 Hitman is the only one that I did for trophy whoring... And I found it annoyingly bad as well as not that easy. The other 2 I enjoyed greatly. What I actually meant is that some obscure games like Kung Fu Mouse or something and Unmechanical are way to easy to bother because they are little obscure titles that I bet have low production values, and spending time on them for a few 50% rarity trophies is not worth it for me. I hope I didn't come as a pretentious little bastard (which I am, just not here).

No problem what you play and why you do it it's your business but maybe don't say thing like that without a explanation as you would look like a:

pretentious little bastard

And now simply have fun and maybe get Magus so you can join my exclusive 80%+ platinum rarity hunters club! Edited by Winston

I just have a PS3 guys if you stalked my profile so hard as to know every game I ever played you should know right?

Whoa, chill dude. You only said that you don't have PS4 so I assumed you own psv and ps3. No need to be aggresive (and what stalking?)

Edited by Rollers23

I seriously considering not to extend my PS+ membership. There were only 3 PS+ games this year that I liked.

So you got 3 games for 50$.... that truely sucks. Maybe next year be better ^^

Brilliant month imo! 

I enjoyed grim fandango so i'll probably really enjoy broken age. I have never played super meat boy however i've heard great things about it. I'm hoping it has a platinum but judging from the achievements for xbox, i doubt it. Also chariot looks very interesting i may play it but after finishing god of war