What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

This arrived in the mailbox a few days ago but only today my brother gave it to me 

A Blue Aluminium  protective case for Vita ( which  i'm finding to be a piece of shit cause i can't seem to take it off the Vita, my thumbs are all hurt now ) and a Handgrip to get a better hold on the Bita6like a DS3 or DS4 but apparently i won'tbe abel to use the handgrip cause i haven't figured out a way to pull it off and attach the Vita to the handgrip 

HvndILQ.jpg

• Like 4

Bought Robinson the Journey for Playstation VR

Funny thing some of the gamestop employees tried to change my mind on not buying it since I didn't have a Playstation VR I might get next year or 2019 at some point.
Reason I bought Robinson the Journey now is because it looked like it was going up in price on Amazon and getting harder to find.
 That unfortunately for them there is no changing my mind once I set it on something only ones capable of doing that is Moltres and a silver dragon.

Bought
Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen(PS4)
MXGP 3
Mass Effect Andromeda( Was only $11 on Amazon)
Animal Crossing Series 2, 3 & 4 Cards
A New Eevee Card Album 

Kind of hoping to complete Series 2 & 3 Animal Crossing cards this run but I'll likely just get duplicates since my luck sucks like always. 

Got MXGP 3 for $30 think the original price was $40 figured might as well.

• Like 1

@DPtheGod Not Gamma here, but I'm 11 chapters through and I really like it. Most things about it are better than in the original imo, story is simpler yet more engaging, controls and camera are imroved, better scares. My only issues are the lack of memorable boss battles compared to the first one. But I highly recommend getting it if you liked the first one.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DPtheGod said:

Also, @Rose Amicitia Can you let me know how you like GT Sport when you get to play it? I'm not big into racing games anymore, but I've always had a place in my heart for Gran Turismo. The consensus I'm getting is that it's so different yet still good, but some people feel the GT charm is gone. I hope only part of that is accurate lol.

The fact that i have been playing racing games for many years and also from what i saw of the game makes me feel like playing it again! I spent dozens of hours on the old PS2 playing GT3 and 4, the feeling is pure adrenaline such as playing forza on xbox one, on last few years i only gave more priority to other genres of games, it's time to get back :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ThroughTheIris56 said:

@DPtheGod Not Gamma here, but I'm 11 chapters through and I really like it. Most things about it are better than in the original imo, story is simpler yet more engaging, controls and camera are imroved, better scares. My only issues are the lack of memorable boss battles compared to the first one. But I highly recommend getting it if you liked the first one.

thank you for your input! This sounds like something I need to get my hands on, even if the bosses aren't as memorable. I loved the bosses in the first game. I appreciate you letting me know! These were the elements I was most curious about :)

3 hours ago, Rose Amicitia said:

The fact that i have been playing racing games for many years and also from what i saw of the game makes me feel like playing it again! I spent dozens of hours on the old PS2 playing GT3 and 4, the feeling is pure adrenaline such as playing forza on xbox one, on last few years i only gave more priority to other genres of games, it's time to get back :) 

Same here! GT3/4 were so good! Honestly I started becoming worried that Forza was going to continue reigning in the racing world, and despite the fact I like the series, I've always wanted GT to make a really strong entry again. I enjoyed 6 I just didn't play it much. Sport sounds it is a good time to get back in, so I will pick it up :) Thank you for your feedback!

1 hour ago, Hayabusa85 said:

B1OPrgg.jpg

+1 for your username!

Looks like you have some entertainment for a solid few weeks!

4 hours ago, DPtheGod said:

@Gamma how is Evil Within 2? I am thinking about getting it, I'm a huge Mikami fan and also liked the first one.

It's a fantastic game.  One of the best of the year IMO.  I've beaten nearly twice now, and am about to start my classic run as we speak.  If you liked the first I don't see why you wouldn't enjoy the second.  

• Like 1