What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

tumblr_n6xbioj78Y1rb0zf8o1_500.jpg

Bought both games for $50 flat believe it or not!

I honestly did not think this guy was being serious by selling both for only $50. I saved up a lot of money since he did not even use the season pass code for Ghost and the Uplay Passport for Assassins Creed. The cases still feel like they just got opened up and the disk/paper work is all in mint condition!  :lol:

Happy for both of these purchases! 

ps4-access-large12.jpg

Got a second PS4 controller for co-op on Mercenary Kings, Rayman Legends, Trine 2, and maybe Dead Nation...and whatever else comes out in the future.

I need 2 more of those for flOw platinum :( what a retarded trophy, it will cost me $100 just for one trophy and there aren't even many games on the PS4 with 4 player split- screen so it would be a total waste...

I recently pre- ordered Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark and well i bought a Coca- Cola from the local store :3

Los Angeles Kings hat. Prop skull with glowing eyes. Ski mask was free, lol. (I really need to wear a ski mask when I stay up late playing games, my face gets cold but I like having it cool and fresh inside.)

2iusrys.jpg

ps-vita-mind-zero.jpg

cover_large.jpg

The-Guided-Fate-Paradox-4.jpg

Just a little birthday gifts to myself. :D

Ah, happy birthday!

Fender Blues Deluxe

efe678a48efb40c59c5c5e3a5160296c.png

A buddy is selling all his guitar equipment and he has a mint condition Fender Blues Deluxe that he is practically giving away. He also has a Gibson EDS-1275 for sale that is calling my name too, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna jump on that. 

Parker

• Like 2