What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Got today The Evil Within Limited Edition for the PS4 aswell as Final Fantasy XIII-2 Steelbook version 

2IsR7ll.jpg

On 22/01/2018 at 2:34 AM, K_Groove_NL said:

While playing through my backlog of games 1f602.png

IMG_1883.jpg

Looks tasty ?

Directly imported from Japan btw ? That name "Pocky" reminds of a SNES game Pocky & Rocky ?

• Like 4

Bought
Monster Hunter World
Tokyo Xanadu eX+
Eagle Flight VR(Still don't own a Playstation VR yet)
and an Articuno tshirt since Articuno is my favorite legendary pokemon and I seem to share a close to connection to Articuno guess I could say the same to Yveltal as well.
Moltres is probably next even though I'm still holding a grudge against Moltres.
I'll likely either get a Playstation VR this year if that Dragons VR game comes out or early next year for sure.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Simple Rick said:

Orderd a basic Raspberry Pi kit, I have the other stuff that I need.

Going to use https://retropie.org.uk to make it into an emulation device, possibly an arcade cabinet when me and my wife move to a bigger place.

Z3F9mB3.jpg

Been looking into this a lot recently, I have the snes mini and will buy the rumoured n64 mini if it happens but I want this for Amiga/mega drive/mega cd emulatation as the picture quality is not great using my original hardware on a hd tv (I no longer have a crt tv)

34 minutes ago, savageamusement said:

Been looking into this a lot recently, I have the snes mini and will buy the rumoured n64 mini if it happens but I want this for Amiga/mega drive/mega cd emulatation as the picture quality is not great using my original hardware on a hd tv (I no longer have a crt tv)

I still have a SNES plugged in, and a (dead) N64 somewhere. Because I'm not able to play on my N64 and don't actually feel like buying a new one since the carts started to have fits as well, that became one of the main reasons I started looking at a Pi even if I shouldn't get it for the N64 emulation, as N64 emulation isn't that well done even on PC (though apparently there's a Project64 emulator now that can handle most stuff).

I never had a Mega Drive, so I wouldn't know of many games to play on it except for Sonic (which has been ported), its version of Aladdin (which I played a bit on PC but never finished and which is different from the SNES version) and its version of Mickey Mania (the SNES version of which had some stuff missing). Feel free to fill me in.

Yeah I notice with my SNES how old graphics look on an HD television. RetroPie should have some decent graphics options.

Also, when thinking about getting a Pi last year, I made a thread on it, feel free to weigh in.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/47855-raspberri-pi-as-an-emulator/

• Like 2