What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

cO2qReQ.jpg?19Lr536L.jpg2tjVoKR.jpg?1

About some last minute 3DS and Wii U eshop purchases I bought before the store goes down. got like 20-25 more games to go before I'm done

3DS
Stella Glow
Radiant Historia
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Lord of Magna Maiden Heaven
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Blue 
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Crystal
Donkey Kong Land
Super Metroid

Wii U
Kirby Mass Attack
Kirby's Dreamland 3
Kirby's Canvas Curse
Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire
Yoshi's Story
Donkey Kong 64
Starfox 64
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
Mario Kart 64
Pokemon Snap
Klonoa 2
Kirby's Adventure
Kirby 64 Crystal Shards
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team
Super  Mario RPG
Paper Mario

• Like 3

Got some imports, some DS games, and a bunch of figures.

Always wanted the GBA Starfy games and I finally have all three. Starfy 2 is missing the stickers, but otherwise they're all complete.

A JP seller had them as a bundle with free shipping so it was a good deal.

IMG_4266.JPG

Another one I've always wanted, the original Sin and Punishment for N64. I switched out the plastic tray surrounding the cartridge slot on my N64 so playing imports is no longer an issue.

I think I might actually start collecting some boxed JP N64 games.

IMG_4265.JPG

Got a few more DS and 3DS games in my collection. Nothing fancy here, but got some nice puzzle games. Back when I first started collecting DS games forever ago, I wrote off stuff like Picross as casual fare and Puzzle League as inferior to Tetris (like, "why play it when I can play Tetris"), but that mindset has changed over the years.

IMG_4268.JPG

IMG_4267.JPG

Now here's what I got from more backlogged AmiAmi packages.

Chibi Rathian!

IMG_4273.JPG

I don't normally collect acryic stands outside of what I get from preorders and LEs, but this large Sakura Miku themed holo stand with the whole crew was too cute to ignore.

IMG_4270.JPG

Man, Russia showing up when it did sure is weird with current world events.

IMG_4258.JPG

This particular figure of Marisa is based on a garage kit. There is also a Reimu one done in the same style which I already have so now I have the pair together at last.

IMG_4261.JPG

This is the repainted version that was done to more match the game's illustrations. Absolutely beautiful.

IMG_4272.JPG

Senhime from Sengoku Rance. Not sure where I can display her because once she is on the stand with her weapon attached, she takes up a lot of vertical space.

IMG_4263.JPG

• Like 3

f4YPilL.jpg?1
Originally was going to get the Standard but had a few dollars left over from my recent purchases and bought Relayer Premium Edition
w2FWNJg.jpg?1

Also bought these games on PSN
Where the Water Taste like Wine
Darksiders Genesis
The King's Bird
Xenon Valkyrie+
Emma Lost Memories
Bayonetta
Rise of the Third Power
What Lies in the Multiverse
Super Zangyura
Arcade Archives Dragon Spirit
The Falconeer
Aragami 2
Phantom Breaker Omnia
Akinofa
Relayer
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Phlegethon
Marsupilami

30 more to go and I would have obtained 1,000 digital games across Digital games between Vita, PS3, PS4 and PSN+.

• Like 1

Girls & Panzer Final Chapter Continuous High School Roll Top Backpack

I've been using a messenger back for a few years and it has proved itself quite useful. Sadly, it seems that it's time to say goodbye to it, as it's in not so great condition anymore. That's what a few years of active use does to it. Anyway, I planned to buy another one, but finding exactly the same looking or with the same measures turned out to be pretty much impossible. I bought two of them, but both of them ended up disappointing me one way or another.

Which leads me to this. After seeing an image of this on the internet, I managed to find it after a bit of a search. Instead of finding it on usual sites such as eBay, I found it from Amazon Japan. Since I couldn't find a decent looking messenger bag anywhere and I already had two failures, I ended up buying this. I also received it faster than I thought, as it only took 3-4 days to arrive. I was honestly surprised by that, though I wonder why I never got a confirmation email about my purchase. The only messages I got were from DHL which notified me from its arrival.

Has it liven up to my expectations? I haven't started using it yet, as I will use the bag I have for this week. After that, I'll say goodbye to it and start using this. Based on the images I've seen, as well as trying it myself, this seems to be exactly what I've been looking for.
  • Like 2

Pokemon: Brilliant Diamond (Käytetty)

It was about time I got this. Man, this takes me back. I still remember the day I bought the original game alongside Nintendo DS Lite when the game first came out. I found my team pretty easily back then, and I'll do it again.

Also, I bought it just before one of the Key Item-related events finished last weekend. Now to wait till the second one comes and that is around the corner.

As for the team, it consist of

Spoiler

Torterra

Staraptor

Luxray

Floatzel

Lucario (which is my favorite alongside Floatzel)

Garchomp

vikH5mE.jpg?1jf921d4.jpg?1jvmtD4D.jpg?1
Not sure I remember what has been posted or not but bought
Playstation 4
Elden Ring(Only have 1 copy of Elden Ring, just forgot I already included it in a previous picture.
Horizon Forbidden West
Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin

Nintendo Switch
Pokemon Legends Arceus
Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Fate/Extella Link
Monark
Atelier Sophie 2
Rune Factory 5

Nintendo DS
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time
Trace Memory
Sonic Rush Adventure
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Final Fantasy III

Also will no longer be buying Nintendo DS games after this either.

Dvd
Pokemon Journeys Boxset 1
Eternals
Enter the Matrix Resurrections
Adachi and Shimamura
Sonic Boom Season 2

• Like 4

71F496D.jpg?1UgMwAQa.jpg?1

Gi4ytPz.jpg?1
Bought Lost Seasons 1-6, 24 Seasons 1-4 and Season 6
Also bought Horizon Forbidden West and Rune Factory 4 on 3DS
and probably will no longer be buying games on Nintendo 3DS either so that leaves Nintendo DS, 3DS, Wii and Wii U that are completely done.
 PS3 is almost done as well. 
 As far as other older consoles may take a look at GBA, Gamecube, N64 and regular xbox yet.

• Like 2