What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

xzgNCVM.jpg?1PKTClU7.jpg

gbVXfa1.jpgdnxR2Vh.jpg?1

And some games I bought off the Nintendo Eshop store over the course of a few months or so as well, caught up after this post
Ender Lillies
Nexomon
Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana
MegaDimension Neptunia VIII
Flynn Son of Crimson
Eldest Souls
Unsighted
Graveyard Keeper
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy
FilmeChanism
Wizard of Legend
Beast Quest
Freedom Planet
Axiom Verge
Death's Door
Death's Gambit Afterlife
Skul the Hero Slayer
Evil Tonight 
Forgotton Anne
Lego Jurassic World
Fox Awaits me
Rivals of Aether
Arietta of Spirits
Axiom Verge 2
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Elva the Eco Dragon
.Dog
Eastward
Blasphemous
Aria Chronicle

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

D5498323-FF20-4-A72-B24-A-868-FC16-B56-C

Recent Mail day haul ! Brand new sealed copy of “Uncharted 3” that I’ll be opening in this lifetime lol now a days it’s getting harder to find sealed copies of any PS3 games… atleast at a decent price. Also, a brand new sealed copy of “Fall of Light” & yes there was a physical copy of the game, I was surprised too lol I guess it was a limited run cause it a limited edition & only so many copies were made ?

Edited by Toxicmatic-
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Just bought Creaks and Dear Esther. Creaks looks great fun and has solid reviews. Dear Esther could be hit and miss though. What remains of Edith Fince was amazing but no other game in this genre has done it for me since. 

Dear Esther is great - if you have any appreciation of poetic and soulful literature, Dear Esther is a must - the writing is beautiful, and the vocal work done in the reading does it justice too.
It’s also got a hell of a setting in the Hebridean Islands - a beautiful but desolate and cruel landscape, with some really moody weather effects thrown in too - a really excellent Walking Sim!

• 2 weeks later...

Kuvan kuvausta ei ole saatavilla.

I've already got the platinums from these two, but I don't mind replaying them again. I also like that calendar that was included with the game.

Although I enjoyed these a lot, I'm also not looking forward to going through Pain Area (Death end re;Quest 2) and the challenges in Death Wish mode (A Hat in Time) again. However, since I have some knowledge about them, maybe this time things will go much better.
Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 4