Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

So we are waiting on a repost? umm ok, done with removed games. Soultaker655 said we could put Battleship on mine if it suits my PP better, but we don't have to.

Battleship - Maybe?

Cars 2

Clash Of The Titans

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs

G-Force

Happy Feet Two

Ice Age 3

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole

Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension

Planet 51: The Game

Rango

Rio

SAW

SAW II

Star Trek

The Smurfs 2

Toy Story 3

Up

Where The Wild Things Are

I'm currently typing on my phone so I can't link from here but there's also an Ice Age 4 game with trophies, right?

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1521-Ice-Age-4-Continental-Drift-Arctic-Games

Here it is.

So we are waiting on a repost? umm ok, done with removed games. Soultaker655 said we could put Battleship on mine if it suits my PP better, but we don't have to.

Battleship - Maybe?

Cars 2

Clash Of The Titans

G-Force

Happy Feet Two

Ice Age 3

Rango

Rio

SAW

SAW II

Star Trek

The Smurfs 2

Toy Story 3

Up

Looks like you're missing Avatar The Game?

Obviously :P  no body read my original post very well grrr......"So I had an idea to do a PP for movies, just just the genre of movies, but ones that have the exact movie name, so no based off games, ex. Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight. Yes it has Frozen in it, but that's not a movie title, if it was just Frozen then it would be included." So Car race o rama would not be included cause that's not a movie title, nor Ice Age 4: Continental Drift Arctic Games and according to the offline server thread Avatar has an offline server so we can't do the mp.

Obviously :P  no body read my original post very well grrr......"So I had an idea to do a PP for movies, just just the genre of movies, but ones that have the exact movie name, so no based off games, ex. Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight. Yes it has Frozen in it, but that's not a movie title, if it was just Frozen then it would be included." So Car race o rama would not be included cause that's not a movie title, nor Ice Age 4: Continental Drift Arctic Games and according to the offline server thread Avatar has an offline server so we can't do the mp.

But if you use 1 game of the serie you need to use all games. That's the problem so you either need to include them or put them off your list.

But if you use 1 game of the serie you need to use all games. That's the problem so you either need to include them or put them off your list.

But that makes no sense in this case, because again it's not the title of a movie. I mean why would I use a game that has nothing to do with the description of the PP? I understand that if I wanted to do a PP on racing or cars that I would include everything that has to do with that. So I'm what.... taking 3 more games of the list?

But that makes no sense in this case, because again it's not the title of a movie. I mean why would I use a game that has nothing to do with the description of the PP? I understand that if I wanted to do a PP on racing or cars that I would include everything that has to do with that. So I'm what.... taking 3 more games of the list?

It's a rule that all mixed bag pp have. You can't just pick and choose games from a series, if you take one you have to take all of them. So for instance if you take the Ice Age 3 game you have to take all of the other Ice Age games, if you take Cars 2 have to take any other Cars games ect...

If the other games in the series don't fit your pp idea you probably should just take them out of the pp.

Edited by soultaker655

Here's the new list:

Clash Of The Titans

G-Force

Happy Feet Two

Rango

Rio

SAW

SAW II

Star Trek

The Smurfs 2

Up

but ones that have the exact movie name

That's an interesting restriction... =D

To clarify on the all or nothing. Suppose you would only take some games, the other games would be left without a place to go because no one would be able to create a PP with them.

We can't have that happening to the poor games, right? =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I'd just like to make a suggestion for a possible future PP. How about the Hakuoki games? 8 out of 9 of the games are in Japanese and one in English. The games are:

Junsouroku (Japanese and English)

Sweet School Life

Kyoukaroku

Shinkai Kaze no Shou

Reimeiroku Omoihasezora

Zuisouroku Omakaga Hana

Shinkai Hana no Shou

Keimeiroku Nagorigusa

Sorry if the Japanese is off. Also, there have been rumors that some of the games might come West.

Edited by scarishbal

I'd just like to make a suggestion for a possible future PP. How about the Hakuoki games? 8 out of 9 of the games are in Japanese and one in English. The games are:

Sweet School Life

Kyoukaroku

Shinkai Kaze no Shou

Reimeiroku Omoihasezora

Zuisouroku Omakaga Hana

Shinkai Hana no Shou

Keimeiroku Nagorigusa

Sorry if the Japanese is off. Also, there have been rumors that some of the games might come West.

You would need to talk to Edunstar84 since she wants to make a Otome PP that has Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi, but I don't see why she wouldn't let it go.

I think you should update the top 5 again ..... was a while ago ....

And im not saying that because i reached rank 4 .... noooo not at aaall .

I'm afraid you're only 4th at the moment due to an issue with the people beginning with Z on the leaderboards. Both myself and Zadorvp were in the top 5. I forget how many points I had exactly, but I think it's more than your 101. Maybe. :P

Also it seems I need to get more points soon or I'm at risk. :/

Edited by zajac9999

Sweet School Life

Kyoukaroku

Shinkai Kaze no Shou

Reimeiroku Omoihasezora

Zuisouroku Omakaga Hana

Shinkai Hana no Shou

Keimeiroku Nagorigusa

I wouldn't mind giving it to you. I had no idea Hakuoki had more games.

I'm afraid you're only 4th at the moment due to an issue with the people beginning with Z on the leaderboards. Both myself and Zadorvp were in the top 5. I forget how many points I had exactly, but I think it's more than your 101. Maybe. :P

Yeah, i will fix that (again) when i get home. For good this time.

• Like 1

Didn't you hear? The letter Z has been removed from the alphabet and doesn't count anymore :P.

• Like 1

damn so im pretty sure back to rank 6 ..... so zone dont have to update top 5 for a while ... i mean i could get my plat rank on choice PP with only until dawn and beyonde two souls missing ... but meh ... i have both games bought but cant get me to start them .