Get rid of one game from your collection

KaosStrife

If you HAVE to get rid of one game you own (retail games, digital doesn't count), which one would be and why?

Silly topic, just to see which games do you guys consider the worst from your collection. 

Mine would be Kung Fu Panda 2... I bought it from a friend to help him get money to buy a PS4 controller... I knew it was a pretty easy plat to get... but pfff what a horrible glitchy game!

PN932.jpg

This thread already exists just like the previous one you created. Using the search function more often is recommended.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/4411-games-you-regret-adding-to-your-trophy-collection/

Is this one about the same thing though? It just says collection, not trophy collection :P I think this thread should remain if it stands for the whole game collection.

To answer the topic then. Probably Warhawk, I never play it and dont even know if the servers are online.

Edited by LovesAnInjection

Is this one about the same thing though? It just says collection, not trophy collection :P I think this thread should remain if it stands for the whole game collection.

This line makes it seems like it:

Mine would be Kung Fu Panda 2... I knew it was a pretty easy plat to get... but pfff what a horrible glitchy game!

Otherwise, this would be "what game you would like to throw off the window but you don't because reasons?" thread.

This thread already exists just like the previous one you created. Using the search function more often is recommended.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/4411-games-you-regret-adding-to-your-trophy-collection/

I do search but it's hard to find such a specific topic without knowing the exact words from the first topic, of course the people who know the topic can recall it quickly. (And yeah, the other closed thread was my bad for not using the advanced search features)

Sorry if I bothered again the admins.

• Like 1

From those which I own atm... either Prince of Persia (2008) or Siren Blood Curse. I god bored really quickly after launching both games and didn't touch them since then. Probably i'd rather get rid of S: BC, because PoP at least has some trophies. xD

Interesting topic BTW, I wonder for how long it will stay alive. :P

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, not because I'm ashamed of the list or anything. That game just suffers from the worst rubber-band AI and idiotic "events" on the track (hitting a tire on the track and your car blowing up, monster trucks running me over from behind without warning). It was a rage-inducing game because of how random and idiotic simply racing on a track is in that game. It doesn't even remotely make sense and it's not very fun the further you get into the game, it's just cheap ways to lose a race. I would like to get the time I spent on that game back, lol

It's funny because Evolution Studios made that game, they also made Driveclub, one of my most favorite games on the PS4.  xD

To answer the topic then. Probably Warhawk, I never play it and dont even know if the servers are online.

Interestingly enough, I think the servers are actually still up for Warhawk! I played that game so much back in the day

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

Omg.. and I still have that left to 100% but fuck that damn photo game, seriously.

Another game I'd love to get rid of is Prototype 1.

Photo game is easy if you use this:

http://i.imgur.com/UUMjFdV.png

OT: Gran Turismo 5, I didn't even add that game to my account >.> BS that I can't delete it cause its at 1%.

I'll like to add too the Sports Champions/move controller... it was fun the first time... but it gets old pretty quickly, this game and the move controller came in the PS3 bundle, that's the only reason of why I have it... until now this expensive controller it's worthless, there's only like 3 or 4 games that use it and it's optional, not mandatory.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by KaosStrife