Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

Add the new Ratchet for ps4 to my list aswell plz, tah.

Time for a promotion!

I earned the platinum trophy for the 2016 rebake (see what I did there?) of the original game.

Once I clear more HDD space, I'll start working on A Crack in Time, All-4-One and the rest as well.

Finally after so many hard work I finally got the last platinum for the R&C trilogy I finaly reach It to become an Q-force Cadet  :yay:

sign me up for Zoni Caretaker

I have Ratchet and Clank 2016

Currently have 5 platinums, working on 6 for the reboot. Sign me up for Squishy Vanquisher.

Ratchet and Clank

Ratchet and Clank 2

Ratchet and Clank 3

Ratchet and Clank: into the nexus

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

ok... got the new one Platted... woot woot... that's all 9

May I be upgraded to Squishy Vanquisher please? I've now platinumed Q-Force and the PS4 reboot bringing my total to 6.

I would like to join as a zoni caretaker

i have the plat for all 4 one

thanks

I've just got the Gladiator platinum which takes me to 5 games and upgrades me to Squishy Vanquisher.

Added and updated, nice work people :yay:.

With Ratchet & Clank(HD) and Deadlocked/Gladiator I now also have A Crack in Time:

L067bc0.png

Just need to visit the Insomniac Museum for this platinum and I think that raises my rank with 3 prepared?

Congrats and yeah it does raise your rank although it will feel more like a demotion since you are going to an academy led by Qwark plus having to wear those uncomfortable green spandex

Congrats :yay:, looks like you passed Skrunch's and Helga's tests. Being a Q-force Cadet isn't that bad though. You just need to sign this insignificant form to agree to wear the green spandex suit until your next promotion and also to acknowledge the academy isn't responsible for any injuries or death that may occur :lol:. Afterwards you'll get your blaster, Qwark arcade video games, and the crotchitizer.

Please ugrade me again to Lombax Praetorian, I finished the remake yesterday  :)

Awesome, welcome back Praetorian :yay:

Nice work, have fun hunting squishies with your own mini Bioblitorator while listening to this Courtney Gears CD :D.

• Like 2

Hi there, I'd like to be signed up as a Squishy Vanquisher. Currently I have platinums in:

• Ratchet & Clank 1
  • Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
  • Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
  • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
  • Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

Can't wait for my new Courtney Gears CD! :yay: