If you could pick a single game to come to the Vita

RisingSenpai616

A new Uncharted with multiplayer and lots of (online) trophies to hunt. 

This guy girl (sorry for missgender) seriously loves online too much =D

But I gotta give props, you got 3 hits on things that will never appear on Vita :awesome:

• AAA title
  • Multiplayer-based
  • Online-trophies
Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 3

This guy seriously loves online too much =D

But I gotta give props, you got 3 hits on things that will never appear on Vita :awesome:

• AAA title
  • Multiplayer-based
  • Online-trophies

There's only one thing that I would like to correct you. I'm not a guy, but a girl.  :)

Yes, I'm passionate about multiplayer and, obviously, every game without multiplayer loses value to me. Just to give you an idea, "Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception" on PS3 has 105 trophies and 52 of them are on-line. This is my second favourite game, after "The Last of Us", and I love its multiplayer to death. Hunting those 50 DLC on-line trophies was the most amazing and fulfilling journey I ever had in my trophy hunting career. That's why I have some problems with some people that like to bash this game, because of the amount of online trophies. The DLC packs and the trophies are there. because that game's community asked for them. Trophies are there, so that people can have fun with them and they are an extra challenge, for people, who, like myself, love playing the multiplayer. If some people have some kind of problem/obsession, that forces them to collect every single trophy for every single game that they have in their account, then go to a psychologist or hunt those trophies quietly, without insulting the game and its loyal community.

About the Vita, I already stated my opinion on other threads and I'm not going to repeat myself here. I will just say that, while the Vita had support from Western devs, there were still some games with good multiplayer components and fun online trophies to hunt. I'm talking mainly about "Need for Speed: Most Wanted" and "Killzone Mercenary". I know that what I picked to come to the Vita will never happen. That's why I said it was utopia. After all, the Vita is a "legacy" console (I'm quoting Sony), since it will be, for the foreseeable future, Sony's last handheld.

In conclusion, I will just say that Western devs work for the mainstream gamers, that I consider myself to be all the way, not for "niche" communities. Multiplayer and online trophies are here to stay.  ;)

Multiplayer and online trophies are here to stay.  ;)

HomerSimpson.png

Seriously, now, we may disagree on... basically everything gaming, but I can't help but appreciate the thoughtful, respectful and even cheerful way you phrase your points of view to people like me and Satoshi. If only everyone were like this, the Internet would be a better place.

And even if it means I'm liking it less and less, I'm certainly glad you're enjoying the direction the industry is taking more and more :)

• Like 1

HomerSimpson.png

Seriously, now, we may disagree on... basically everything gaming, but I can't help but appreciate the thoughtful, respectful and even cheerful way you phrase your points of view to people like me and Satoshi. If only everyone were like this, the Internet would be a better place.

And even if it means I'm liking it less and less, I'm certainly glad you're enjoying the direction the industry is taking more and more :)

Yeah, you know I'm a Law Graduate, so I know how to build an argument, being respectful at the same time.  ;) It's also part of my sensitiveness as a person, anyway. Thanks for acknowledging that.  :)

• Like 1

The OLED screen quality on my Vita is excellent.

Couldn't be any happier with the visuals, they are stunning and vibrant.

As for what I would like to see on the Vita?

Well, nothing more than what already is on it, I mean I don't often play outside the house so all of my PS4 games can be played on the Vita if I want them to, and there are more than enough Japanese RPG's and visual novels (if you can understand/afford them).

Really I couldn't be any happier with the Vita and I always look at what it can do instead of what it cannot.

Edited by JapanimeGamer

• 3 weeks later...

maxresdefault.jpg

Uh, this..

I don't know how to make the image smaller, but this.

This was one of my favourite games when I was little and I'd love to play it on a modern console.

Otherwise I think Devil May Cry or Darksiders could make good Vita games, God of War didn't do too bad on it, so that should hopefully mean these could work.