If you could pick a single game to come to the Vita

RisingSenpai616

The Tomb Raider Trilogy. There are 3 main games not available on the Vita - Angel of Darkness, which I hear is terrible anyway (only game I don't own excluding all the GBA/mobile stuff), Underworld and 2013.

2013 wasn't particularly fantastic and was one of the worst in the franchise, imo at least, but I loved Underworld and it's sad I can't play it on the Vita, as it's the only decent game left as far as I'm concerned :P

I'd prefer it as a PSP game - would take up less space - but if they port the HD trilogy, I could get all 3 platinums again :holy:

I know Silent Hill Origins was hated for many reasons but I remember playing that game on my bed, at night with all the lights out and headsets on and the scares I got. It made my wish for a Silent Hill for Vita (a horror Silent Hill for Vita) so I would love for:

- Silent Hill 2, 3 or/and 4 remaster

Also Persona 5 and Persona 3 FES. I know I can play play P3 Portable but for some reason, not being able to run around the different scenarios made it feel disconnected to me.

• Like 1

My pick would be The Hobbit: The Prelude to the Lord of the Rings (2003). It's not the best game ever, but I have so many good memories playing it on PC and PS2 when I was little, and struggling through the hard parts and beating the game was really rewarding for me as a kid. I'd love to revisit the colourful world and brilliant music from that game on my Vita (or PS3/4). Since it's a PS2 game, a port can't be that hard, right? :P

I'd also like to see The Simpsons: Hit and Run, pretty much for the same reasons. Played the hell out of it when I was young and even managed to 100% it!

They're both Sierra games, maybe a Sierra HD collection could happen ;)

• Like 2

GTA

Gow

Infamous

Call of duty zombies

Another Assassins creed

Another uncharted

Elder scrolls

Dead rising

Silent Hill 2 or even a collection

Red dead type game

Borderlands tps uses same engine as bl2

BioShock

Fallout

Lesure suit larry

Edited by D4rkslayer113
  • Like 3

Yeah the Phoenix Wright / Ace Attorney games would be a blast to play on the Vita. Also, imagine a Pokemon game on the Vita with a cracking trophy list, *drools*...

Poke master silver

Level up all pokemon to level 100

Got to catch them all. Gold

Capture all 150 pokemon