[Closed] Project Platinum: Final Fantasy

Senbon Kaguya

I'm Lightning's Sidekick with only Type-0 platted. I currently own FFX HD and FFX-2 HD. I borrowed Lightning Returns from a friend, and I might eventually get the other games in the XIII Trilogy. (I may not get FFXIV, even though I loved the free trial because I hate the pricing.)

I'm working on Lightning Returns and X-2 right now since a friend borrowed my copy of X.

Just got the FFX plat. Just one more plat until I get bumped up to Chocobo Trainer. Next one is probably going to be XIV, because after grinding and blitzball, I have no patience for XIII or X-2 right now xD

Ironic that you're going for the MMO, then. xD

Ironic that you're going for the MMO, then. xD

I've already been playing it for two months, and am close to the plat already. The majority of the grinding is already done, and I've got it planned out so I can play it once a week, and all the trophies I need (except Binding Coil) all pop around the same time.

I'm Lightning's Sidekick with only Type-0 platted. I currently own FFX HD and FFX-2 HD. I borrowed Lightning Returns from a friend, and I might eventually get the other games in the XIII Trilogy. (I may not get FFXIV, even though I loved the free trial because I hate the pricing.)

I'm working on Lightning Returns and X-2 right now since a friend borrowed my copy of X.

Added.

I've already been playing it for two months, and am close to the plat already. The majority of the grinding is already done, and I've got it planned out so I can play it once a week, and all the trophies I need (except Binding Coil) all pop around the same time.

Congrats! Will update you when you get your 3rd. You may reach Kupo Lover first. =) I can't play FF XIV yet..

Joining as a Chocobo Trainer! FFX, FFXIII, FFXIII-2, and Type-0 HD. Hello everyone!

Added!!

I have the plat for FFX, Type-0, and FFXIII I would like to go up in rank.

Ok, done.

Until I finish the FFXIII trilogy, I will stay with the title of "Lightning's Sidekick"!

Alrighty! =)

I would like to sign up with the following so far:

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Lightning Returns FFXIII

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Really need to go back and finish the plat of Final Fantasy XIII but I keep putting it off

Keep it up! Added.

Just a suggestion but with the games section why not use the images like this:

L5e9b45.png

They are smaller, look neater, would all be of the same size and you'd be able to link to each trophy list as well.

I suppose you can put my name down to join but for now I have none of the platinums.

• Like 1

*snip*

Yeah I thought about that, thanks! And sure.

Would love to join this!

I have:

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Working on:

Lightning Returns

Side note - been avoiding FF14 because it's an MMO but...this event might give me the motivation to try it out

Added!

Count me in!!

XIII

XIII-2

XIII-3(Yes I know what it's called, and I find it silly lol)

Type-0

Chocobo Trainer! Yay!

Any chance of changing the name Blitzball Champion?.... bad memories.... I would have to jump straight to Kupo Lover lol

Edited by Dav9834

Count me in!!

XIII

XIII-2

XIII-3(Yes I know what it's called, and I find it silly lol)

Type-0

Chocobo Trainer! Yay!

Any chance of changing the name Blitzball Champion?.... bad memories.... I would have to jump straight to Kupo Lover lol

I love Blitzball thoughhh. :P And nice, adding ya!

Can you bump me up to Blitzball Champion? Just got the platinum in FFX-2, which is my 6th FF platinum :)

will do. =)