Assassin's Creed Syndicate Trophy Discussion Thread

Seems like a straight forward list. This and Black Flag have made me interested in the series. Won't be getting this for a little while yet though. Let them fix any bugs and release all that DLC I've seen around

Edited by Kazeh54

While I'll agree that ACII had likely the best trophy images, at least it's not a repeated design. I do like the black and gold images but...they seem too identical to Black Flag's. I wish another color was used.

I like this image too. xD

L986c13.png

Considering how awesome that image looks and how standard the trophy icons are, I really wish they had used that design for the trophies. They would have really stood out against most trophies in AC games if not across all trophies in general.

• Like 1

Considering how awesome that image looks and how standard the trophy icons are, I really wish they had used that design for the trophies. They would have really stood out against most trophies in AC games if not across all trophies in general.

I'm not exactly "mad" or "sad" about the icons being the way they are. Just a bit confused as to how they missed the chance to use a different color scheme. Personally I would have thought Rogue's colors would have been better suited for Syndicate and black/red for Rogue.

In all seriousness I can't believe that the icons are going to have any bearing on someone's thoughts about the game itself lol.

I suppose this "bugs" me more than anything because while I suppose it does fit...I think it shows lack of creativity.

ACII - Master Assassin

ACB - Julius Caesar 

ACRe - The Conqueror 

ACIII - Master Assassin  (Could have been something like Native Assassin or New World Assassin)

ACL  - Platinum Trophy (It has a trophy called Swamp Queen already that would have been a better plat name.)

ACIV - Prizes, Plunder, and Adventure!

ACRo - Platinum Trophy (can't think of anything at the moment lol.)

ACU - Master Assassin (haven't played yet)

ACS - Master Assassin

Personally I think each platinum should've been named for the game. I expected Syndicate to be something like "Industrial Assassin".

Meh look like easy plat ,and is no MP that sucks i like the pm in AC games .

i'm disappointed that the trophy images look identical to that of the assassins creed black flag trophies.

I wait till next year to play AC i not buy $ 80,00 game what almost look like last game.  :facepalm: 

1S80f191.png 1S2437ba.png

• Like 1

I'm not exactly "mad" or "sad" about the icons being the way they are. Just a bit confused as to how they missed the chance to use a different color scheme. Personally I would have thought Rogue's colors would have been better suited for Syndicate and black/red for Rogue.

In all seriousness I can't believe that the icons are going to have any bearing on someone's thoughts about the game itself lol.

I suppose this "bugs" me more than anything because while I suppose it does fit...I think it shows lack of creativity.

ACII - Master Assassin

ACB - Julius Caesar 

ACRe - The Conqueror 

ACIII - Master Assassin  (Could have been something like Native Assassin or New World Assassin)

ACL  - Platinum Trophy (It has a trophy called Swamp Queen already that would have been a better plat name.)

ACIV - Prizes, Plunder, and Adventure!

ACRo - Platinum Trophy (can't think of anything at the moment lol.)

ACU - Master Assassin (haven't played yet)

ACS - Master Assassin

Personally I think each platinum should've been named for the game. I expected Syndicate to be something like "Industrial Assassin".

For ACRo could have been Assassin Gone bad. And probably native assassin for AC III since Shay and Edward both are in the new world and came before Connor

• Like 1

If they are, we're entering CinemaSins level of nitpicking. :P

Meh. While I appreciate a good trophy image like I said before at least it's not repeated. The GoW series is guilty of that. Image changes per game but it's repeated for every trophy.

The trophy list itself isn't bad though. At the very least it seems like the Present Day missions will become part of a sequence instead of getting their own trophies. Also it's not as short as Rogue was which is a huge plus for me. I still prefer the Jackdaw to a carriage though. :giggle:

When it comes to the Secrets Of London I'm hoping for some really cool hidden places like the Tombs, Lair's of Romulus, hidden passageways in ACIII, and underwater explorations from the previous games.

Congratulations. You made yourself look like a asshole with your tryhard comment. I hope your two likes was worth it.

Well, not really. Just pointing out that trophies are optional, these trophies are easy and last i heard trophies were meant to be a challenge.

I guess i shouldn't be surprised though it has become popular to complain about gaming. (not focusing at you. It's just what i have noticed)

Well, not really. Just pointing out that trophies are optional, these trophies are easy and last i heard trophies were meant to be a challenge.

I guess i shouldn't be surprised though it has become popular to complain about gaming. (not focusing at you. It's just what i have noticed)

Some people my want to have fun getting their trophies. The optional objectives aren't hard but they are unnecessary and really shouldn't be in the game. I thought Assasains Creed was about playing your own way.
  • Like 1