Assassin's Creed Syndicate Trophy Discussion Thread

I wish the trophy images themselves would look better.  ACII had these beautiful looking trophies, but every AC game since has simply gone for bland, almost boring images instead.  Is it too much to ask that they put a LITTLE more effort into them?

I agree most of the plats are the Assassin Symbol with something from the time period with it, besides Liberation and Brotherhood.

OT: This looks easy since no multiplayer, no long grinds

Looks like a standard Assassin's Creed trophy list to me. No multiplayer thank god!

This trophy looks kinda interesting though, wonder what it could be.

tumblr_nwjqkyH1LL1ucano4o1_1280.png

Hopefully it's for getting 100% total synchronization! :D

Queensbury Rules

Reach combo level 40.

44Sb08f0a.png

This trophy might be a pain unless there's an easy way to do it...

Edited by Roy Mustang

Hell yes. Idgaf how "Common" the Platinum becomes I'm going to have a blast with the game.

While I'll agree that ACII had likely the best trophy images, at least it's not a repeated design. I do like the black and gold images but...they seem too identical to Black Flag's. I wish another color was used.

I like this image too. xD

L986c13.png

• Like 3

I'm a hater okay. Because I'm sick and tired with the same formula of repetitive counter and hit combat and the same unimaginative parkour which apparently takes less effort to jump from a building to another now and the story *Spoiler alert* always kill the bad guy. Also what the hell happened to the Animus which the series from the get go was centered on it. 

On topic: Generic trophy list minus the online trophies.

• Like 1