Project Platinum: Assassin's Creed

SkyesUnholy

3 hours ago, SkyesUnholy said:

OP has officially been updated to no longer support stacking. Participants are now listed in alphabetic order in their respective ranks. Also, everyone who qualifies for Liberator (completion of the Freedom Cry standalone title) are all now listed under that special rank.

This took a really long time; I manually went through EVERYONE'S (200+ participants) trophy lists to match their new platinum count in regards to the updated Hall of Fame requirements and I stored everyone's PSNP URL's in a .txt file. I then created an application using C# to alphabetically sort everyone into 5 different .txt files (liberator.txt, recruit.txt, disciple.txt, veteran.txt, and master.txt). Then, to format every URL link, I copy-pasted every URL into a Google Doc and highlighted every URL separately, and used Google Doc's link function (just highlighting a URL and pressing Ctrl-K). And finally I then proceeded to copy-paste every formatted link into their respective ranks in this post and removed the "https://psnprofiles.com/" from the beginning of each link to achieve the look it has now (check the OP to see what I mean).

@srikir @JNSpradlin @CaPeRKiNG77 @James_Tonto @Uchiha_Snake__ @ggdude You guys have also been added/updated in the OP.

Jesus that took some work, you could've asked us for help dude, but we really apreciate it.

• Like 1

Hey could you sign me up for Veteran & Liberator!

Plats: (8)

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Assassin's Creed III

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Assassin's Creed Rogue 

Assassin's Creed Unity 

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

100%

Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Hey could you sign me up for Veteran & Liberator!

Plats: (8)

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Assassin's Creed III

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Assassin's Creed Rogue 

Assassin's Creed Unity 

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

100%

Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry

Thanks!

Added, dude!

PS3:

Assassin's Creed 2

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed Libration HD

PS4:

Assassin's Creed 2

Assassin's Creed Revelations

I can be added to Deciple. Do ac2 and acbro count twice since it's different systems which wasn't specified as it only says region?

If only i cared to finish up the online for revelations, 3 and black flag x2

Edited by TerraTanium

13 minutes ago, TerraTanium said:

PS3:

Assassin's Creed 2

Assassin's Creed Libration HD

PS4:

Assassin's Creed 2

Assassin's Creed Revelations

I can be added to Deciple. Do ac2 and acbro count twice since it's different systems which wasn't specified as it only says region?

If only i cared to finish up the online for revelations, 3 and black flag x2

Added! Sorry about the confusion there; I forgot to edit that part when I overhauled the Hall of Fame requirements. To answer your question, no, not any more. You can actually do most, if not all, of the online trophies in Black Flag solo in the Wolfpack mode if you didn't know.

16 hours ago, SkyesUnholy said:

OP has officially been updated to no longer support stacking. Participants are now listed in alphabetic order in their respective ranks. Also, everyone who qualifies for Liberator (completion of the Freedom Cry standalone title) are all now listed under that special rank.

This took a really long time; I manually went through EVERYONE'S (200+ participants) trophy lists to match their new platinum count in regards to the updated Hall of Fame requirements and I stored everyone's PSNP URL's in a .txt file. I then created an application using C# to alphabetically sort everyone into 5 different .txt files (liberator.txt, recruit.txt, disciple.txt, veteran.txt, and master.txt). Then, to format every URL link, I copy-pasted every URL into a Google Doc and highlighted every URL separately, and used Google Doc's link function (just highlighting a URL and pressing Ctrl-K). And finally I then proceeded to copy-paste every formatted link into their respective ranks in this post and removed the "https://psnprofiles.com/" from the beginning of each link to achieve the look it has now (check the OP to see what I mean).

@ggdude

Very, very impressive! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SkyesUnholy said:

@srikir @JNSpradlin @CaPeRKiNG77 @James_Tonto @Uchiha_Snake__ @ggdude You guys have also been added/updated in the OP.

That was an insane amount of work O_O. Nicely done, hopefully you don't have to do such a massive update again.

• Like 2

I was kinda expecting the update to fall under the radar so it's nice to see it's appreciated. :)

23 hours ago, JeroenH007 said:

Just added the Freedom Cry standalone version to my completion list, so I'd like to be added to the bonus Liberator award please :)

Added :D 

Sign me up as a Veteran. I have the following platinums.

1. Assassin's Creed II

2. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

3. Assassin's Creed Revelations

4. Assassin's Creed 3

5. Assassin's Creed IV

6. Freedom Cry (DLC version) 100%

7. Assassin's Creed Unity

8. Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Edited by Kelandris

4 minutes ago, Kelandris said:

Sign me up as a Veteran. I have the following platinums.

1. Assassin's Creed II

2. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

3. Assassin's Creed Revelations

4. Assassin's Creed 3

5. Assassin's Creed IV

6. Assassin's Creed Unity

7. Assassin's Creed Syndicate

You actually have 8 platinums, you forgot to include Rogue? Either way, you've been added!

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I probably missed it in the OP, but would completing the 3 separate Chronicles games still count as the plat? I thought they did before but I can't remember. -_- 

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Trilogy Pack (PS4 OR PSVitaOR full 100% completion of all 3 of the separate trophy lists;

Yes! However, I also added it under the "Games" header for further clarification.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My plats (9):

Assassin's Creed 2

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (+100%)

Assassin's Creed Revelations (+100%)

Assassin's Creed 3 (+100%)

Assasisn's Creed IV Black Flag (+100%)

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD

Assassin's Creed Rogue

Assassin's Creed Unity (+100%)

Assassin's Creed Syndicate (+100%)