Project Platinum: Assassin's Creed

SkyesUnholy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, thought I'd join in on this list too!

I've platinumed:

• Assassin's Creed II (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed III (PS3) [platinum but not 100%]
  • Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (Vita & PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed Rogue (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed Unity
  • Assassin's Creed Syndicate
  • Assassin's Creed Origins
  • Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  • Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry (PS4)

So I think that puts me as a Veteran and Liberator

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/07/2019 at 5:59 PM, quagstergangste said:

I'll be willing to do this as I currently have the 100% for Assassin's Creed: Origins, Assassin's Creed:Revelations (PS4), Assassin's Creed:Syndicate, Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood (PS4). Assassin's Creed II on both PS4 and PS3. 

It's been awhile since I updated this list, the new addition(s) are: Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Signing up! Just got the Plat for Revelations so well into Disciple territory. Also, have the Freedom Cry standalone. Going to try and finish Brotherhood, then get started on Unity & Syndicate.

My Plats:

- AC 2 (PS3)

- AC Revelations (PS3)

- AC 3 (PS3)

- AC Black Flag (PS3)

- AC Unity

And the Freedom Cry standalone (PS3)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have all 13 platinum trophies either on PS3, PS4 or PS5 versions (trophy sets are the same for all versions). Sign me up. I may aim to platinum every single possible game with trophies at some point (provided online servers don't close for some games).

Edited by jpsmith881

On 4/2/2021 at 11:21 AM, RustyBacon13 said:

Signing up! Just got the Plat for Revelations so well into Disciple territory. Also, have the Freedom Cry standalone. Going to try and finish Brotherhood, then get started on Unity Rogue & Syndicate.

My Plats:

- AC 2 (PS3)

- AC Revelations (PS3)

- AC 3 (PS3)

- AC Black Flag (PS3)

- AC Unity

- AC Brotherhood

And the Freedom Cry standalone (PS3)

Finally got Brotherhood! What a slog. That's 6 for me. Rogue is up next, not Unity like I said in my last post ?

I have all of the PS4 versions of all the Assassins Creed games (Valhalla on PS5) starting with the Ezio Collection. Assassins Creed III remastered so there’s not MP trophies on that edition. I just wrapped up ALL of the Black Flag MP trophies, including Blackbeard DLC. That’s the only game I’ve played so far because I wanted to get the multiplayer grind out of the way. 

Here’s my question: what is the most difficult trophy in the entire saga? Next, what is the most time consuming trophy in the saga?

Finally got the Committed to the Cause trophy in Black Flag tonight and getting to level 55 by doing solo Wolfpack missions was a grind. I actually hated it and wanted to get my mind set on what to expect as a novel Assassins Creed fan. 

2 hours ago, kkulifay said:

I have all of the PS4 versions of all the Assassins Creed games (Valhalla on PS5) starting with the Ezio Collection. Assassins Creed III remastered so there’s not MP trophies on that edition. I just wrapped up ALL of the Black Flag MP trophies, including Blackbeard DLC. That’s the only game I’ve played so far because I wanted to get the multiplayer grind out of the way. 

Here’s my question: what is the most difficult trophy in the entire saga? Next, what is the most time consuming trophy in the saga?

Finally got the Committed to the Cause trophy in Black Flag tonight and getting to level 55 by doing solo Wolfpack missions was a grind. I actually hated it and wanted to get my mind set on what to expect as a novel Assassins Creed fan. 

Most time consuming: Completionist All The Way from Valhalla. Most difficult: I'd say the one for reaching 100%, but I can't decide in which entry. Oh, and Impress Warren Vidic from Revelations was a huge pain in the ass hehe.

Edited by Cerber108
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, kkulifay said:

If you're counting only PS4 versions, then I cant be a good judge of that... there's a lot I haven't done.

But if you include PS3 versions, then I would have absolutely have to say the AC Brotherhood Level 50 grind (and the bonuses trophy as well). I've done Black Flag Level 55 and Revelations on PS3 as well but its nothing compared to Brotherhood. It's really in its own league in my opinion.

21 hours ago, Cerber108 said:

Oh, and Impress Warren Vidic from Revelations was a huge pain in the ass hehe.

Dude. Sorry you had a tough time with this but I just cheesed this recently on my PS3 using the glitch ?

Popped myself out of the wall and just platformed myself out of bounds to the end of level. Took me 10 mins. Thank the Gods for the guys who find this kind of stuff ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RustyBacon13 said:

Dude. Sorry you had a tough time with this but I just cheesed this recently on my PS3 using the glitch 1f643.png

Popped myself out of the wall and just platformed myself out of bounds to the end of level. Took me 10 mins. Thank the Gods for the guys who find this kind of stuff 1f600.png

Yeah, I got the glitch to work as well, but before that I was struggling quite much.

13 hours ago, Cerber108 said:

Yeah, I got the glitch to work as well, but before that I was struggling quite much.

Nice! Kudos on you for at least trying to get this legit first before going for the glitch ?

I had a bit of trouble with the River Styx trophy and knowing what awaited me with Warren Vidic, i chickened and just cheesed it straight away ??

• 2 months later...

I would like to join in this too, I think I'm an master assassin here's my list

Assassin's Creed II (PS3 & PS4)

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood  (PS3 100% & PS4)

Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS3 100% & PS4)

Assassin's Creed III (PS3 100% & PS4)

Assassin's Creed III Liberation (PSVita & PS3 & PS4)

Assassin's Creed IV Black flag (PS3 100% & PS4 100%)

Assassin's Creed Rogue (PS3 & PS4)

Assassin's Creed Unity (100%)

Assassin's Creed Syndicate (100%)

Assassin's Creed Origins (100%)

Assassin's Creed Odyssey (100%)

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS4 & PS5)

Edited by EchoJem