Problems I've had so far:

• Various visual bugs
  • Particle effects have white squares around them
  • Multiple crashes
  • Audio glitches
  • Issues with Audio levels
  • Lip desynching
  • Unable to skip dialogue
  • And I've encountered a glitch when loading an earlier save where my inventory has nothing in it
  • Poor Texture Quality
  • The credits still say another voice actor plays Biff when they replaced them with Tom Wilson

This is a huge disappointment. I loved the PS3 version and thought this would be a more stable version of the game but I was wrong. Stick with the PS3 version, this one is not worth it. Also, I have the disc version if anyone is wondering

Edited by LeetWolf2

I did hear audio getting desynced and saw some visual glitches.

So far this is the most terrible Telltale game I've ever played but that's ok since I only paid $8 for it.

It should've been added of the Telltale Games Collection.

Edited by ipot_04

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So far - the game froze in episode 2 when I got behind the bar. Had to quit and reload, then I was put back a good 20 minutes. Episode 3, checking out the monitors and I was getting no option to click on the VCR on bottom left for a good ten minutes. So frustrating... and the last Telltale game I'll be playing!

EDIT: Froze again in Episode 5 and set me back ANOTHER 20 minutes... what a load of crap!

Edited by Hogie838

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Episode 1 was fine for me, but Episode 2 crashed several times and I had to replay maybe an hour total. Not fun. How can a game get released this broken? Is there no QA testing at all these days?

Edit: Same story for Episode 3 with several more crashes. For the last two episodes I didn't make any manual saves and what do you know? No more crashes. It added a bit of stress with all the missable trophies but totally worth it.

Edited by mekktor

• 3 weeks later...

Just done three episodes (digital) and there isn’t any crashes, just weird graphic glitches. I’m playing it on a Pro so that may be the reason? Telltale engine isn’t exactly reliable.

Also I didn’t make any manual saves, and I did each episode in one sitting.

Edited by KHDelBoy

Update: I finished the last two episodes. No crashes, all trophies popped as they should be.

no manual saves, playing on a pro console, didn’t put the console on rest mode, plenty of pausing for breaks. Either that or I’m extremely lucky.

I bought it from the US store on a sale last year so don’t know if the problems is limited to a different region copy.

but have to say that this game is firmly one of my favourite Telltales games. I’m going to try the PS3 retail disc probably months later so I don’t feel burned out by playing the same game three times in a row.

• 1 year later...

I can’t believe how different everyone’s experiences are... I am playing the digital PS4 version right now, I’m only at the beginning of episode 2 and I have had 5 or 6 crashes already. It is extremely annoying, during every cutscene I am just itching for a moment when the game allows me to save... only for a crash to kill another 5-10 minutes of progress. That’s one way of padding a game I guess. So far the crashes are not consistent, so at least I can progress. Slowely. 

I like this game, but this is really testing my resolve. I wonder why some people experience no problems and others are in my boat. We must have something in common. I don’t know.

Since posting my reply I’ve been playing episode 2 and it’s crashed 4 times and counting.

I’ve got an idea. Shouldn’t make a difference, but I’ll try it anyway. I’ve got the game on extended storage. Moving it to system storage to see if that helps...