Project Platinum: Baka Hentai!

Shana Alter

My personal rating for it is 7/10. It's alright but grinding out all the events and stuff got boring, especially since some events are missable and I did the 1st playthrough without a guide. The battle system is interesting, but it was poorly implemented. I suggest waiting for a sale or something.

I guess that's a bit late because I got it as a birthday gift. Basically got it for free.

EDIT: Forgot to add that 7/10 isn't that bad, but maybe I'll wait with playing it after Dungeon T since that's a grindy game as well.

Edited by Edunstar84

Everyone should be up to date here, I haven't updated the actual leaderboard however as I'll do that in a day or 2.

Started Eiyuu Senki and making some decent progress it isn't all that hard either and should be a relatively easy platinum in my opinion and also somehow managed that awful Lv:15 ninpo trophy in Senran Kagura Bon Appetit so everything else there should be more or less simple and just a grind.

yay!, finally found a home for me, lol

i have couple plat for this PP:

1. Senran Kagura SV
  2. Senran Kagura EV
  3. Senran Kagura Bon Apetit!
  4. To-love ru Battle Ectasy
  5. Onechanbara Z2 Chaos
  6. Bulletgirls
  7. Akiba Trips

also a question, Why Neptune U not get on the list ?

This has been said a few times and is explained why in the main/leaderboard thread, game can only be used for ranking in 1 PP it is used in the Neptunia PP so was unusable and if you want to use it for an award instead of ranking go look at the Dengeki Bunko PP.

And you've been added as a Reverse Trap.

Welp. I have 4 of the ranked titles and 1 of the title only games. Please allow me to join.

Monster Monpiece

Akiba's Trip

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

Ar Nosurge

I've also completed Demon Gaze

So I'm a ... Sweet Yuri and a Panty Sniffer?

Edit: Please excuse my ignorance but when is the "cut off" to achieve these ranks/emblems so to speak? Because if I put my mind to it I can definitely hit Vixen before the end of the year.

Edited by Bucknerd

I'd like to join this please ^^ I have the Criminal Girls Invite Only plat, which I think makes me Sweet Yuri.

On a side note, I just picked up Ar Nosurge Plus on vita and I also have it on the PS3, do both count as separate gamea to rank up? I don't really join PPs, but have been interested in, so I'm not entirely sure how it all works.

Oh hey, didn't see that you updated the games needed for platinum. I also have the following games completed:

Criminal Girls Invite Only

Conception 2 Children of the Seven Stars

That has been there since the start of the thread... really read threads properly...

Highly likely that was already counted to your total as well so now I have to double check, fun...

Welp. I have 4 of the ranked titles and 1 of the title only games. Please allow me to join.

Monster Monpiece

Akiba's Trip

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

Ar Nosurge

I've also completed Demon Gaze

So I'm a ... Sweet Yuri and a Panty Sniffer?

Edit: Please excuse my ignorance but when is the "cut off" to achieve these ranks/emblems so to speak? Because if I put my mind to it I can definitely hit Vixen before the end of the year.

Will update the list sometime tomorrow as for cut-off there isn't a cut-off the PPs are kind of ongoing as far as I am aware.

Curious who will be the 1st Shameless Vixen actually, personally I am hoping to reach Ecchi... by early-ish next year.

I'd like to join this please ^^ I have the Criminal Girls Invite Only plat, which I think makes me Sweet Yuri.

On a side note, I just picked up Ar Nosurge Plus on vita and I also have it on the PS3, do both count as separate gamea to rank up? I don't really join PPs, but have been interested in, so I'm not entirely sure how it all works.

As above will update sometime tomorrow, now for the Ar nosurge question for this they are counted as the same title so even having both will only count as 1 game now this can be handled differently in different threads like the Dengeki Bunko thread and SAO: Hollow Fragment and Re: Hollow Fragment counting as different titles or the Atelier thread counting the standard and + versions as seperates while here Ar nosurge and Ar nosurge+ are treated as the same, sorry.

I hope this explains/is clear enough if not I will try word it better after I get some sleep hopefully.

• Like 1

I'd like to join as well if that's okay. I have 7 of the games so I guess that'd make me a Shameless Vixen?

*snippy snip*

SK-Hyper-Live-Stream.jpg

I am proud that Panda is the first among the ladies to earn Shameless Vixen. She also gets the Ar series title as well on top of the Demon Gaze title.

I was going to include a picture of a red panda but as a public service announcement do not google "sexy red panda" at work.

Edited by Bucknerd
  • Like 1

Anybody else working on these plats? Still working on Dungeon Travelers 2. Just a few more trophies, but it could take me another week. I'm really, really trying to get to the top spot for fastest plat. But in any case, I should I get to the first achievers list well before the cut-off. Still pretty mad that I got edged out of Sorcery Saga.

Anybody else working on these plats? Still working on Dungeon Travelers 2. Just a few more trophies, but it could take me another week. I'm really, really trying to get to the top spot for fastest plat. But in any case, I should I get to the first achievers list well before the cut-off. Still pretty mad that I got edged out of Sorcery Saga.

Yes as I have been working on Dungeon Travelers 2, Eiyuu Senki, Senran Kagura Bon Appetit and To Love-ru with the last being planned as platinum #150 and I am also planning on reaching the platinum rank as so far I own all the games necessary except for Omega Labyrinth and Valkyrie Drive with Valkyrie Drive releasing soon.

You look good on top 10ish. 

After you finish the game.....there is a post boss that gives increased megaencouter...after you get that. 

Then 10000 kills can be easily boosted in the Tree stage.....I just mash x....while going to the fixed monster spawn areas.

• Like 1

You look good on top 10ish. 

After you finish the game.....there is a post boss that gives increased megaencouter...after you get that. 

Then 10000 kills can be easily boosted in the Tree stage.....I just mash x....while going to the fixed monster spawn areas.

It's actually 20000 kills that you need for the gold trophy.

EDIT: are you referring to dungeon travelers 2 or another game that has the insane kill count trophy?

Edited by GarciaFever