Project Platinum: Baka Hentai!

Shana Alter

Accidental Pervert here... just accidentally purchased and platinum some of these games... you know.... it happens.

Plat List:

Akiba's Trip

Conception II

Monster Monpiece

Sevran Kagura Shinovi Versus

Extra:

Dead or Alive Last Round

Have all these games been released on the NA store? 0.o  I only recall Criminal Girls and the Senran Kagura games are the only ones I'm missing.

Soon to Plat:

Onechanbara Z2

Dungeon Travelers 2

Edited by Jounochi

Accidental Pervert here... just accidentally purchased and platinum some of these games... you know.... it happens.

Plat List:

Akiba's Trip

Conception II

Monster Monpiece

Sevran Kagura Shinovi Versus

Extra:

Dead or Alive Last Round

Have all these games been released on the NA store? 0.o  I only recall Criminal Girls and the Senran Kagura games are the only ones I'm missing.

Soon to Plat:

Onechanbara Z2

Dungeon Travelers 2

People never read everything do they?

Last time I am posting a list like this:

English(US/PAL releases)

• Onechanbara ZII Chaos
  • Senran Kagura SHINOVI VERSUS
  • Senran Kagura Bon Appetit
  • Criminal Girls
  • Mugen Souls
  • Mugen Souls Z
  • AKIBA'S TRIP
  • Eiyuu Senki
  • Ar Tonelico Qoga Knell of Ar Ciel
  • Ar nosurge Ode to an Unborn Star
  • Monster Monpiece
  • Dungeon Travelers 2
  • Conception II

Japanese meaning imports for the West

• To Love-ru Darkness Battle Ecstacy
  • To Love-ru Darkness True Princess
  • Onechanbara Z Kagura with NoNoNo!
  • Senran Kagura ESTIVAL VERSUS - has an English release coming
  • Criminal Girls 2
  • Omega Labyrinth
  • Moe Chronicle
  • Moero Crystal
  • Gal*Gun
  • Gal*Gun Double Peace
  • Bullet Girls
  • Valkyrie Drive
  • Like 3

<p>

English(US/PAL releases)

• Onechanbara ZII Chaos
  • Criminal Girls
  • Mugen Souls
  • Mugen Souls Z
  • AKIBA'S TRIP
  • Eiyuu Senki
  • Monster Monpiece
  • Dungeon Travelers 2
  • Conception II

• Criminal Girls 2
  • Omega Labyrinth
  • Moe Chronicle
  • Moero Crystal
  • Gal*Gun
  • Gal*Gun Double Peace
  • Bullet Girls
  • Valkyrie Drive

you could always link to this comment on the first post, since thats generally all that people will read

1. Akiba's Trip
  2. Conception II
  3. Monster Monpiece
  4. Sevran Kagura Shinovi Versus
  5. Dead or Alive Last Round
  6. Onechanbara Z2
  7. Dungeon Travelers 2

Those are a lot of accidents ;).

Next time you should post this gif :awesome:

mulan-mushu-panda.gif

• Like 1

I feel like Natsuiro High School should be on the list.. I mean the whole point of the game is taking upskirt photos of girls without them noticing!

How many of these are available in English? I know some of them aren't available to me in Australia (Like the Monster Monpiece games) due to ratings issues, and there's no real way around that for me sadly :(

I feel like Natsuiro High School should be on the list.. I mean the whole point of the game is taking upskirt photos of girls without them noticing!

How many of these are available in English? I know some of them aren't available to me in Australia (Like the Monster Monpiece games) due to ratings issues, and there's no real way around that for me sadly :(

mulan-mushu-panda.gif

• Like 1

you could always link to this comment on the first post, since thats generally all that people will read

People can't even read posts on the same page and a few people have proven reading the 1st post is difficult considering somebody thought Criminal Girls was newly added when it was on the list from the start so I am not going to bother.

1st point was mentioned a while back...

2nd point you didn't even BOTHER to check the lists I put up on this page since obviously if it is in US it is in English... not to mention Monster Monpiece has a physical Japanese release making it still possible as an import so it is not getting taken off the list.

Shana is trying to have equal/close to equal amount of imports/localized games so it's not added yet.

Plus, we already discussed this on page 4.

There is a slim chance of localization so it could potentially raise amount of localized games.

Well, what can I say...?

The game is...

(•_•) 

( •_•) ⌐■-■ 

(⌐■_■)

marvelous.

http://web.archive.org/web/20150612174742/http://a.pomf.se/lykity.jpg

:facepalm:

I feel like import PPs should have a tag...

English(US/PAL releases)

• Onechanbara ZII Chaos
  • Criminal Girls
  • Mugen Souls
  • Mugen Souls Z
  • AKIBA'S TRIP
  • Eiyuu Senki
  • Monster Monpiece
  • Dungeon Travelers 2
  • Conception II

• Criminal Girls 2
  • Omega Labyrinth
  • Moe Chronicle
  • Moero Crystal
  • Gal*Gun
  • Gal*Gun Double Peace
  • Bullet Girls
  • Valkyrie Drive

:P Guess I'm a bit blind.  I reread through the first four pages of this and I still couldn't find them........ Probably overlooked?

Yeah, that's usually what I do.  Would help a bit.

Those are a lot of accidents ;).

I. Regret. NOTHING!

The games are actually surprisingly fun too!

I wanted to post earlier today, but you know "the incident" occurred. Anyway, I have finished the story line for Dungeon Travelers 2. Holy cow! It is a great game, and the soundtrack's awesome. I won't, however, get into the post-game which I know is very good. I will definitely keep the save and come back to it..okay, maybe later next year. 

There's a lot of content and the battle system is great. The only thing I don't like about the game is the 'defeat 20,000 enemies' trophy. I really wish it was more interesting and included one of the post-game dungeons.

If anyone wants to know more about the game, just let me know.

I wanted to post earlier today, but you know "the incident" occurred. Anyway, I have finished the story line for Dungeon Travelers 2. Holy cow! It is a great game, and the soundtrack's awesome. I won't, however, get into the post-game which I know is very good. I will definitely keep the save and come back to it..okay, maybe later next year. 

There's a lot of content and the battle system is great. The only thing I don't like about the game is the 'defeat 20,000 enemies' trophy. I really wish it was more interesting and included one of the post-game dungeons.

If anyone wants to know more about the game, just let me know.

Lol welcome brother. I too have the same feelings regarding the 20k kill count, and  it's the last trophy I need for platinum. It would really help if the developers added an in-game counter to keep track of this sort of thing.

• Like 1

Senran Kagura Bon Appetit!! done that's game #5 done technically I do have 2 more prepared but 1 I am saving for #150 all I need to do is choose final dialogue option in To Love-ru Darkness True Princess and in Eiyuu Senki I am running the gauntlet from Hell known as Shambhala but when they are done that will get me silver rank then I just need to get to gold and then platinum.

And I also get the Senran Kagura award for having SHINOVI VERSUS, ESTIVAL VERSUS(PS4), ESTIVAL VERSUS(PSV) and Bon Appetit!! all at 100%.

Want to fight using characters from eroge VNs, want to use Homura to fight Sonico, want to do a gravure shoot mid fight?

Nitroplus Blasterz added to the list now for those playing only English releases in this PP don't worry for you, you'll gain a new possible game to use towards a better rank starting early 2016, January I believe for the US is when it releases for you.

Now to struggle to hold off Valkyrie Drive's platinum until #150...

Want to fight using characters from eroge VNs, want to use Homura to fight Sonico, want to do a gravure shoot mid fight?

Nitroplus Blasterz added to the list now for those playing only English releases in this PP don't worry for you, you'll gain a new possible game to use towards a better rank starting early 2016, January I believe for the US is when it releases for you.

Now to struggle to hold off Valkyrie Drive's platinum until #150...

Yes, I do :awesome:.

I did own Mugen Souls Z once, but it got glitchy and froze up on loading so I got rid of it, and it was cheap too. :(

I'd rent Mugen Souls and its seq on GameFly if it wasn't for the fact that those games are testicles-as-hell hard to platinum. The Mugen Field is my nomination for most difficult dungeon EVER. And don't get me started on the battle challenges in Z!

I think the only reason these games are on this list is because of the hot spring scenes in both games and the fact that certain characters go through... uhm... something that's definitely NotBrainSafe when they get their powers absorbed(they even have still images showing it! Syrma's coffin is the most perverted piece of **** in the universe!) - still, Chou-Chou is in my personal pantheon, she is so kawaii. ;)