The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

3 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

Lived a lot longer than people thought he would. Dying via blood clots from a standard operation concerns me if medical services are still having seemingly so many people die like that.

You are living in a massive online bubble you really need to realise you're in. WWE has a lot of very vocal haters but it still has a whole of people out there who just go with the flow and don't really want to see the company burned to the ground. Which is a silly thing anyway as WWE burning to the ground would mean Pro-Wrestling as a whole in the west likely goes with it.

As for Cody at Mania. "Wrestlemania moment" and all that, but beyond that they likely aren't sure how WWE fans would react to him as last they saw him in WWE he was a total jobber. Mania's crowd is a lot more hardcore and in the know so if you throw him out there then you get their reaction to tell normal fans he is a big deal.

I take it you have seen an AEW show? There is a good reason that Cody's feuds, promos, and matches, the "Codyverse" as they call it, was so separate from everything else. Cody is very much a sports entertainer but the silly stuff in AEW I imagine is offensive even to him. On top of that the fanbase in AEW hates him and he perhaps doesn't want to try and learn to take it like Cena and Reigns did. Then you have the issues with his wife which... yeah. When a heel (who normally is booed the hardest out of everybody) is out there calling your wife a whore and the fans are cheering wildly to the point that she likely was crying on the inside... yeah, I'd not exactly want to be near that. Beyond that something a lot of people miss is that Cody's issues with WWE management was with his idol HHH who has lost all of his power. Cody has no actual issue with Vince or any of his cronies as far as I know.

It was a match but now is going to be a talk show segment. I still think a match might happen but if so then it'd be like Rock's last match which is a nice piece of trivia. It was a Mania match against Erick Rowen of all people who he beat instantly with a Rock Bottom. So possibly he has a 7 second match with Owens where he stuns Owens instantly and wins.

This seems likely too yeah. Name dropping those guys would make a nice set up for them to come out and attack Owens too. Though if they actually did something interesting then you could easily make a tag match out of all those guys +Owens and Austin. Shawn and Booker I'm sure can still go to a limited degree and for Shawn it'd wipe that terrible Saudi match being his last. Owens/Michaels vs Austin/Booker with JBL as special guest referee would be a good spectacle I think. Ending obviously being Austin going over after hitting the stunner on corrupt heel referee JBL.

You're in luck because you're starting back up after WWE cut a lot and I mean a lot of people. In short they were bloated massively and did all the cutting quickly rather than shedding people here and there over a long period.

Yes, the Women are in much stronger place these days. Started in NXT with the development of what people refer to as the "4 Horsewomen", who are Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bayley, and Becky Lynch. The likes of Paige, Nikki Bella, AJ Lee, and some others also deserve credit in helping it get going significantly. These days they've been joined by the likes Rhea Ripley and Bianca Belair who are very much top talents, though the horsewomen, Charlotte and Becky especially, still very much have a stranglehold on the division. Of course there still are some women on the roster which aren't as talented, but even they are often better than what you'd find in many other companies out there.

Suggestions? NXT 2.0. Check that out if you want to check out a fun show with people who will be going to WWE's "main roster" at some point. If you like Women's wrestling then that is a good show for you too as the women at times get 3 matches + segments on that show, though they tend to be "green" (inexperienced) as most of the talent on the show is basically on there training (there are some experienced people too obviously). Has a different air to it than WWE's main shows though just so you know. Last episode had what you could define as a "smooch off".

Thank You for the suggestion. Will definitely check out the NXT 2.0 show.

3 hours ago, MaximumOverdrive said:

I believe this is my first post in a while. I used to be one of the most active guys in this thread. A lot has happened in WWE since. The women's wrestling division evolved by a large margin. They even had their own exclusive PPV in 2018, and now have their own gimmick matches (Royal Rumble, Money in the Bank, Hell in a Cell, Elimination Chamber, TLC). They are also main eventing PPVs now. 

WWE 2K22 looks like a really good game, I've seen the gameplay. I haven't played a wrestling game since, I think 2K16. My favorite ones were from the SmackDown vs Raw franchise. 

I think Googling the new superstars you aren't familiar with would do wonders. Wikipedia as well, if you search a PPV of any year and see the results. In addition, also checking some videos from their official YouTube account. 

I have started to Google some of the ones. I knew Charlotte Flair was Ric's daughter. Yeah, I've watched all but the latest Royal Rumble women's on YouTube. The WWE official channel has them posted. I watched one of the women's elimination chambers also. All of those were fun to watch. 

• Like 1

NXT

Io really needs to get moved up to the main roster. Long overdue and it seems that the talk that Io gets given everything because if she ain't then she'll leave is accurate enough. Of course, getting a Dusty Cup win for no real reason isn't enough for her fans who are very fanatical. If she ain't winning every match and champion then burying is going on apparently. Annoying stuff.

Dakota is also long overdue for them to actually give some success to. Has been in NXT ages, is a great talent, and is getting it up there in years (women usually last less time in wrestling than men).

I love the Dusia/Index feud. Just a lot of fun and simply IS NXT 2.0. The Duke gets one over on Dexter, seemingly accidently, as his pep talk to Dexter, which required Duke ripping off his shirt, allowed Tony to nail Dexter with a crowbar for the win. Later Dexter gets one over the Stud of NXT however by countering Persia's bragging about him by asking if Duke could beat GUNTHER. Duke clearly wants none but his women keeps saying he totally could and he can't look bad in front of his girl so he has to take the match where he predictably gets destroyed in. I was surprised however there was no "sexy pin" from Gunther this time... perhaps he only does it against smaller men so you get the image of the beast over the smaller prey? Can't do that with the Duke obviously due to all that size.

L.A Knight is so good at this pro-wrestling thing. Shut Gunther up nicely. Has big Stone Cold energy. Should be a big player on the main roster but well, no one can trust what would make sense will happen on there.

A-Kid we got a partial entrance from and... wow, guy actually got a really good theme song. He lost to Waller as he should but now will be in a triple threat with the rest of the losers to decide to the final spot. He got one over Melo to give cred to him having a chance in the match. Grimes got a promo involving his father which also would point to him winning... but some weeks ago Dante also had such a segment and then lost... and lost again. Granted, it was against the Stud of NXT. 

Diamond Mine is such an odd faction if you think about it. Their "centrepiece" Strong is a tweener (and veteran) and loses the most of the group. Their tag team are faces who are the most over in the group and seem like will be having the most success by getting the tag titles, though possibly not as the seeds have been planted for a feud with Retribution 2.0 that might cost them the match. Then you have their manager and woman member who are both heels, said woman also being undefeated (even has a win over Kay Lee Ray who is a main eventer). Nobody would have thought that faces and heels could get along this well. 

Edited by Rozalia1

Glad to hear HHH is at least alive and Nick Khan didn't budget cut his heart completely.

Looking at his record his last match was a draw with Randy Orton. Not that bad. Speaking of his record, I find it funny that infamous burier HHH has 3 straight losses on his record to Curtis Axel of all people.

On 3/21/2022 at 5:20 AM, Rozalia1 said:

Lived a lot longer than people thought he would. Dying via blood clots from a standard operation concerns me if medical services are still having seemingly so many people die like that.

You are living in a massive online bubble you really need to realise you're in. WWE has a lot of very vocal haters but it still has a whole of people out there who just go with the flow and don't really want to see the company burned to the ground. Which is a silly thing anyway as WWE burning to the ground would mean Pro-Wrestling as a whole in the west likely goes with it.

As for Cody at Mania. "Wrestlemania moment" and all that, but beyond that they likely aren't sure how WWE fans would react to him as last they saw him in WWE he was a total jobber. Mania's crowd is a lot more hardcore and in the know so if you throw him out there then you get their reaction to tell normal fans he is a big deal.

I take it you have seen an AEW show? There is a good reason that Cody's feuds, promos, and matches, the "Codyverse" as they call it, was so separate from everything else. Cody is very much a sports entertainer but the silly stuff in AEW I imagine is offensive even to him. On top of that the fanbase in AEW hates him and he perhaps doesn't want to try and learn to take it like Cena and Reigns did. Then you have the issues with his wife which... yeah. When a heel (who normally is booed the hardest out of everybody) is out there calling your wife a whore and the fans are cheering wildly to the point that she likely was crying on the inside... yeah, I'd not exactly want to be near that. Beyond that something a lot of people miss is that Cody's issues with WWE management was with his idol HHH who has lost all of his power. Cody has no actual issue with Vince or any of his cronies as far as I know.

It was a match but now is going to be a talk show segment. I still think a match might happen but if so then it'd be like Rock's last match which is a nice piece of trivia. It was a Mania match against Erick Rowen of all people who he beat instantly with a Rock Bottom. So possibly he has a 7 second match with Owens where he stuns Owens instantly and wins.

This seems likely too yeah. Name dropping those guys would make a nice set up for them to come out and attack Owens too. Though if they actually did something interesting then you could easily make a tag match out of all those guys +Owens and Austin. Shawn and Booker I'm sure can still go to a limited degree and for Shawn it'd wipe that terrible Saudi match being his last. Owens/Michaels vs Austin/Booker with JBL as special guest referee would be a good spectacle I think. Ending obviously being Austin going over after hitting the stunner on corrupt heel referee JBL.

You're in luck because you're starting back up after WWE cut a lot and I mean a lot of people. In short they were bloated massively and did all the cutting quickly rather than shedding people here and there over a long period.

Yes, the Women are in much stronger place these days. Started in NXT with the development of what people refer to as the "4 Horsewomen", who are Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bayley, and Becky Lynch. The likes of Paige, Nikki Bella, AJ Lee, and some others also deserve credit in helping it get going significantly. These days they've been joined by the likes Rhea Ripley and Bianca Belair who are very much top talents, though the horsewomen, Charlotte and Becky especially, still very much have a stranglehold on the division. Of course there still are some women on the roster which aren't as talented, but even they are often better than what you'd find in many other companies out there.

Suggestions? NXT 2.0. Check that out if you want to check out a fun show with people who will be going to WWE's "main roster" at some point. If you like Women's wrestling then that is a good show for you too as the women at times get 3 matches + segments on that show, though they tend to be "green" (inexperienced) as most of the talent on the show is basically on there training (there are some experienced people too obviously). Has a different air to it than WWE's main shows though just so you know. Last episode had what you could define as a "smooch off".

Just got around to watching this video you suggested. I have been watching various videos on Youtube to catch up and doing a lot of research on who's who now. Two I have been taken a liking to so far in the women's division are Bayley and Alexa Bliss. And they aren't even active right now. In a world with Charlotte and Becky Lynch, Bayley really made a name for herself and I see she had the longest reign for Smackdown women's championship. I'm still catching up and any other recommendations are welcomend.

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

Just got around to watching this video you suggested. I have been watching various videos on Youtube to catch up and doing a lot of research on who's who now. Two I have been taken a liking to so far in the women's division are Bayley and Alexa Bliss. And they aren't even active right now. In a world with Charlotte and Becky Lynch, Bayley really made a name for herself and I see she had the longest reign for Smackdown women's championship. I'm still catching up and any other recommendations are welcomend.

Bliss was on top some years back. Her character these days is completely different from the past but... well, I'm not massively bothered by that like some might be. Bliss on top was sort of the second coming of AJ Lee who I heavily disliked on top so it ain't a great loss to me. If you don't know what the issue to me with them is. Simple. Small heel champion that talks down everyone as being crap and then destroys them for long periods of time.

Bayley should be back soon. Was a very big face in NXT but after being completely ripped apart in a feud with Bliss she went heel and has done a good job with it. Might well be the least pushed of the 4 women which... yeah, considering you've seen what she has under her belt tells you just how massively pushed the 4 have been.

As for recommendations... what is it you're looking for exactly? Good matches? Big moments? There was a Women's only PPV some years back called Evolution I think it was. In terms of "fun", though I'm unsure how able you'd be to find it, WWE partnered up with facebook years back and did a thing called "Mixed Match Challenge" which was a mixed tag tournament. The matches were always fun as the wrestlers themselves were out there having fun and that translates to you having fun too. It also brought about interactions you'd normally not get due to WWE's main rosters always being so cloistered on that front (NXT 2.0 has been bucking that a good deal though which is nice).

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

Bliss was on top some years back. Her character these days is completely different from the past but... well, I'm not massively bothered by that like some might be. Bliss on top was sort of the second coming of AJ Lee who I heavily disliked on top so it ain't a great loss to me. If you don't know what the issue to me with them is. Simple. Small heel champion that talks down everyone as being crap and then destroys them for long periods of time.

Bayley should be back soon. Was a very big face in NXT but after being completely ripped apart in a feud with Bliss she went heel and has done a good job with it. Might well be the least pushed of the 4 women which... yeah, considering you've seen what she has under her belt tells you just how massively pushed the 4 have been.

As for recommendations... what is it you're looking for exactly? Good matches? Big moments? There was a Women's only PPV some years back called Evolution I think it was. In terms of "fun", though I'm unsure how able you'd be to find it, WWE partnered up with facebook years back and did a thing called "Mixed Match Challenge" which was a mixed tag tournament. The matches were always fun as the wrestlers themselves were out there having fun and that translates to you having fun too. It also brought about interactions you'd normally not get due to WWE's main rosters always being so cloistered on that front (NXT 2.0 has been bucking that a good deal though which is nice).

I've noticed that Bliss does have a lot of mouth when she is in the ring. I don't know of interviews. Where I have mostly watched individual matches from YouTube I don't see the interviews and Promo parts. I've followed quite a few on Twitter also so I can try to keep up. It does seem Bayley is close to returning. I am not familiar with AJ Lee. 

As for recommendations I don't know. I think I have watched most of the biggest and specialty matches from YouTube. The ones before last year and early this year. It seems the WWE channel on YouTube waits a while before they upload the big momments. I've used Wikipedia to catch up on Championship History. I like the idea of a Raw and Smackdown Champion. One of my favorite matches I watched was the Tag Team elimination chamber that decided the first Women's tag champions Bayley and Shasha Banks. 

One I can say I don't care for is Belair. I personally don't think she should be able to use her hair. Just my opinion. 

I did watch most of the most recent NXT 2.0 today. I have about half hour left. I like what I seen.

i only watch wwe "premium live events" out of habit. Only thing tv wise they have done that had me entertained is cowboy Brock, Rollins character, and most of all Kevin Owens.

Vince is stupid for the amount of talent he has that could be top heels etc. But instead its always fuckin Roman. Even if he's doing better than he usually does his matches are still same old shit.

KO and Austin. Seth vs Cody, and Edge vs AJ, is all i care about at mania. Merge world titles to later introduce a world title. USA/FOX want their own world championship. WWE wont have 1 championship for long. Honestly bring back big gold belt.

As for Cody, if he doesn't come back as the American Nightmare and have Kingdom as a theme song, his return won't be a big deal. Keep his god damn gimmick.

But Mania 38, way too many celebs and garbage thrown together.

This is probably the worst mania build, well at least until next year. Even the first year of the pandemic mania without fans had better match cards. What's the point to watch the fatal 4 way for the women tag titles when they just did the match on fuckin smackdown? Everything in WWE is so redundant and repetitive. 80% of the matches are worthy of skip. Compared to this mania's card the saudi shows look like the better premium live events.

6 hours ago, jackmadrox said:

This is going to be the first time in years that I'm not watching Wrestlemania. There's nothing on that card at all that interests me in the slightest. Wrestling is dead to me right now.

It may be the first one I do watch in 20 plus years. It all seems new and fresh to me right now since I have just got back into it. I really don't know who I would root for or care who wins. Only matches I really am interested in involve the women's division. The main event seems interesting and hope Brock wins. From what I have seen of Roman Reigns I really don't like his persona. The other's I haven't got familiar with enough yet to know. I've been watching past matches and PPV's from the last few years to get caught up.

With Wrestlemania just a few days away, anyone want to try and make a prediction of who they think will win? Who may make a return?

There is only a handful of matches I am interested in and the Kevin Owens & Stone Cold segment.

As for returns go, I hope Bayley makes a appearance.

As for the matches I'll predict.

Brock over Roman Reigns

Uso's retain tag team championship

Becky over Belair

Ronda over Flair

Rhea and Liv win tag-team belts

Mysterios win

Other than that I am not sure what to expect.

On 27.3.2022 at 5:27 PM, jackmadrox said:

This is going to be the first time in years that I'm not watching Wrestlemania. There's nothing on that card at all that interests me in the slightest. Wrestling is dead to me right now.

I can feel with you.

Maybe I will skip trough the show but in the end I am pretty sure it will be a disappointment.

Attended WM 26, 27, 28 and 30.

A little bit sad that I missed 32, but everything after this was not very entertaining.

And even the small highlights from these are already gone.

Nowadays I only see this Roman Reigns character and his stupid wannabe cousins.

This is so boring.

Ive been watching the old episodes of RAW, Smackdown, and ECW in order instead of anything current. I started in early 2000's. Currently in 2007. Drew Mcintyre just made his original debut one episode back on the October 12th episode of smackdown. 

Jesse and Festus just debut not to far back also. Its interesting seeing their original debuts. There is no way WWE could get away now with some of the stuff theyve done in the past. 

And honestly, i think that is a big part of the reason no one really seems to enjoy the product anymore. Just tuning in out of habit.

There are some matches here and there during "Wrestlemania weekend" that are interesting to me obviously. However, the biggest deal out of everything going down is obviously the big InDex vs Dusia Hottest Couple Competition. I hope that modern day fans will be fair to Dusia as back in the day the fans were absolutely unfair to Rick Rude when he was clearly posing and looking better than Ultimate Warrior in their pose off, but I don't have high hopes. The Duke could strip for us and they'll cheer for Dexter giving a thumbs up over such a showing.

As for my vote. Dusia 100% of the way. The Duke ain't the stud of NXT for nothing, he is every woman's (and man's) dream with his good looks and size. Speaking of size, while Indy Hartwell has bragged about her man's massive endowment, The Duke is even bigger. The Duke ain't just a handsome well equipped guy though because as respected expert Wade Barrett has noted, The Duke's kissing ability is unmatched.

If everything is fair and just then there simply is no way that Dusia can lose. We can only hope that the winner of the competition will get the right to having a live sex celebration afterwards. 

On 26/03/2022 at 5:12 PM, snakebit10 said:

@Rozalia1 Because of me having Peacock and I can watch past PPV events. I am watching the 2022 Royal Rumble. This is great.

Nice. Royal Rumble had a very trouble run of a number of years where people absolutely would despise their results but thankfully for the famous and well liked event they have largely gotten it back on track. 

On 27/03/2022 at 10:50 PM, snakebit10 said:

It may be the first one I do watch in 20 plus years. It all seems new and fresh to me right now since I have just got back into it. I really don't know who I would root for or care who wins. Only matches I really am interested in involve the women's division. The main event seems interesting and hope Brock wins. From what I have seen of Roman Reigns I really don't like his persona. The other's I haven't got familiar with enough yet to know. I've been watching past matches and PPV's from the last few years to get caught up.

Brock certainly has a fun and better aura as a babyface against Roman, though with him I fear that this is just for the Roman feud as he'll go right back to being a super heel. What you're missing as someone who has returned to watching this is that Brock is hated by many still for his run as a super heel for years where he held the top title for ages, would go missing for large periods (there was a time that he basically only showed up on PPVs, yes, as champion), and even when they'd get him in it would just be for Heyman to cut the same promo over and over again. Then in the matches Brock would have he'd spam the same moves over and over again and completely squash his opponents, all because after he did it to Cena (the plan was to do it to Daniel Bryan, but Bryan got hurt so they did it to Cena) and most people loved it due to so many having an issue with Super Cena, WWE took it to mean that Brock should treat everyone that way.

As for Roman. He was heavily hated on for years during that period too as he was the top face and many didn't want him to be. Roman was mishandled by WWE every step of the way and bizarrely they "crowned" him several times but each time never had it last long and several times people expected him to finally go over Brock they had Brock win because... uh... no one knows, so they weren't predictable? For the tickle of making people who didn't want Roman getting the top title angry that Roman didn't get the top title as it meant Brock remained on top? 

These days, even with the long reign where as he puts it, he "smashes" people while in "god mode", he more liked due to being a heel. Something I dislike as it only promotes to companies the idea that a super heel is more valuable than a top face, hence why wrestling has been awash with super heels for many years now that make the faces look like weaklings.

19 hours ago, buckallmighty said:

Ive been watching the old episodes of RAW, Smackdown, and ECW in order instead of anything current. I started in early 2000's. Currently in 2007. Drew Mcintyre just made his original debut one episode back on the October 12th episode of smackdown. 

Jesse and Festus just debut not to far back also. Its interesting seeing their original debuts. There is no way WWE could get away now with some of the stuff theyve done in the past. 

And honestly, i think that is a big part of the reason no one really seems to enjoy the product anymore. Just tuning in out of habit.

Habit watching is a big thing yeah, sunk cost that as you've watched so much of something you should continue as to not miss it suddenly getting good again. I'd recommend checking out NXT 2.0 if you haven't. You might not like it for being old style WWF with a lot of wacky gimmicks plus a lot of green talent (you do get solid top level matches still in places though), but it certainly isn't sterile like WWE's main roster so often is. 

1 hour ago, Rozalia1 said:

There are some matches here and there during "Wrestlemania weekend" that are interesting to me obviously. However, the biggest deal out of everything going down is obviously the big InDex vs Dusia Hottest Couple Competition. I hope that modern day fans will be fair to Dusia as back in the day the fans were absolutely unfair to Rick Rude when he was clearly posing and looking better than Ultimate Warrior in their pose off, but I don't have high hopes. The Duke could strip for us and they'll cheer for Dexter giving a thumbs up over such a showing.

As for my vote. Dusia 100% of the way. The Duke ain't the stud of NXT for nothing, he is every woman's (and man's) dream with his good looks and size. Speaking of size, while Indy Hartwell has bragged about her man's massive endowment, The Duke is even bigger. The Duke ain't just a handsome well equipped guy though because as respected expert Wade Barrett has noted, The Duke's kissing ability is unmatched.

If everything is fair and just then there simply is no way that Dusia can lose. We can only hope that the winner of the competition will get the right to having a live sex celebration afterwards. 

Nice. Royal Rumble had a very trouble run of a number of years where people absolutely would despise their results but thankfully for the famous and well liked event they have largely gotten it back on track. 

Brock certainly has a fun and better aura as a babyface against Roman, though with him I fear that this is just for the Roman feud as he'll go right back to being a super heel. What you're missing as someone who has returned to watching this is that Brock is hated by many still for his run as a super heel for years where he held the top title for ages, would go missing for large periods (there was a time that he basically only showed up on PPVs, yes, as champion), and even when they'd get him in it would just be for Heyman to cut the same promo over and over again. Then in the matches Brock would have he'd spam the same moves over and over again and completely squash his opponents, all because after he did it to Cena (the plan was to do it to Daniel Bryan, but Bryan got hurt so they did it to Cena) and most people loved it due to so many having an issue with Super Cena, WWE took it to mean that Brock should treat everyone that way.

As for Roman. He was heavily hated on for years during that period too as he was the top face and many didn't want him to be. Roman was mishandled by WWE every step of the way and bizarrely they "crowned" him several times but each time never had it last long and several times people expected him to finally go over Brock they had Brock win because... uh... no one knows, so they weren't predictable? For the tickle of making people who didn't want Roman getting the top title angry that Roman didn't get the top title as it meant Brock remained on top? 

These days, even with the long reign where as he puts it, he "smashes" people while in "god mode", he more liked due to being a heel. Something I dislike as it only promotes to companies the idea that a super heel is more valuable than a top face, hence why wrestling has been awash with super heels for many years now that make the faces look like weaklings.

Habit watching is a big thing yeah, sunk cost that as you've watched so much of something you should continue as to not miss it suddenly getting good again. I'd recommend checking out NXT 2.0 if you haven't. You might not like it for being old style WWF with a lot of wacky gimmicks plus a lot of green talent (you do get solid top level matches still in places though), but it certainly isn't sterile like WWE's main roster so often is. 

Thanks for the history between Brock and Roman. Very interesting indeed. I think that is why a lot of people are thinking Roman is going to win, because they think Brock is going to leave again. What will happen tot he title once it is unified? Will the winner just carry one title around or both of them? As for heel and faces. It depends for me. Some that I have seen I like the babyface better and some I like the heel better. 

On 30/03/2022 at 10:40 AM, snakebit10 said:

With Wrestlemania just a few days away, anyone want to try and make a prediction of who they think will win? Who may make a return?

There is only a handful of matches I am interested in and the Kevin Owens & Stone Cold segment.

As for returns go, I hope Bayley makes a appearance.

As for the matches I'll predict.

Brock over Roman Reigns

Uso's retain tag team championship

Becky over Belair

Ronda over Flair

Rhea and Liv win tag-team belts

Mysterios win

Other than that I am not sure what to expect.

this mania reminds me of 27, hardly anything interesting.... i think im hyped for 4 matches and 1 segment. But yeah... my predictions. (Also funny Priest said he'd get his title back at Mania, he sucks anyway. Glad they didnt cram it on the show)

Night 1:

- Becky beats Bianca (sick of Bianca)

- Ronda beats Flair 

- Miz/Logan Paul beat Mysterios 

- Drew McIntyre beats Corbin

- Uso's beat Shinsuke/Boogs

- The New Day beat Sheamus/Ridge

- Cody defeats Seth (if Cody doesn't use Kingdom and his American Nightmare gimmick then Vince is stupid)

- KO and Austin brawl for 5-10min. If it becomes impromptu match Austin for nostalgia but would do wonders if Owens was last one standing.

Night 2:

- Roman beats Brock (i prefer Brock win but ugh, Roman vs Drew post mania?)

- Omos beats Lashley

- Sasha/Naomi win tag belts (who cares, Ripley is wasted in women's division)

- Pat McAfee beats Theory (leads to Theory being more aggressive character in 2022)

- Knoxville beats Zayn (Jackass stars/wwe guys interfere. "conspiracy against Zayn")

- Edge beats AJ (rather AJ win and move into title contention..)

- Street Profits win tag titles (RKBro split/feud incoming)

• Like 1

Bold is for my predicted winner.

Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair

Rey Mysterio and Dominik Mysterio vs. The Miz and Logan Paul

Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin (with Madcap Moss)

The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs

The New Day (Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston) vs. Sheamus and Ridge Holland (with Butch)

Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Ronda Rousey

Queen Zelina and Carmella (c) vs. Sasha Banks and Naomi vs. Rhea Ripley and Liv Morgan vs. Natalya and Shayna Baszler  

Johnny Knoxville vs. Sami Zayn

Pat McAfee vs. Austin Theory

RK-Bro (Randy Orton and Riddle) (c) vs. The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford) vs. Alpha Academy (Chad Gable and Otis)

Edge vs. AJ Styles

Bobby Lashley vs. Omos

Brock Lesnar (WWE Champion) vs. Roman Reigns (Universal Champion) (with Paul Heyman)

Edited by Baranov_925
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

this mania reminds me of 27, hardly anything interesting.... i think im hyped for 4 matches and 1 segment. But yeah... my predictions. (Also funny Priest said he'd get his title back at Mania, he sucks anyway. Glad they didnt cram it on the show)

Night 1:

- Becky beats Bianca (sick of Bianca)

- Ronda beats Flair 

- Miz/Logan Paul beat Mysterios 

- Drew McIntyre beats Corbin

- Uso's beat Shinsuke/Boogs

- The New Day beat Sheamus/Ridge

- Cody defeats Seth (if Cody doesn't use Kingdom and his American Nightmare gimmick then Vince is stupid)

- KO and Austin brawl for 5-10min. If it becomes impromptu match Austin for nostalgia but would do wonders if Owens was last one standing.

Night 2:

- Roman beats Brock (i prefer Brock win but ugh, Roman vs Drew post mania?)

- Omos beats Lashley

- Sasha/Naomi win tag belts (who cares, Ripley is wasted in women's division)

- Pat McAfee beats Theory (leads to Theory being more aggressive character in 2022)

- Knoxville beats Zayn (Jackass stars/wwe guys interfere. "conspiracy against Zayn")

- Edge beats AJ (rather AJ win and move into title contention..)

- Street Profits win tag titles (RKBro split/feud incoming)

Very good predictions. You obviously know the story lines a little better than I do. I'm getting there with the catching up I am doing. I agree with pretty much all that you have predicted. Only One I am really iffy on is I could see Ripley and Liv Morgan winning the tag belts. I hope so. I see Sasha and Naomi as better singles wrestlers. I know Sasha and Bayley were the first women's tag champions. 

Even though I predicted Brock over Roman, I very well could see it going the other way, As I have now read up on some of Brock's history of not making many appearances. Over on Twitter a lot of people seem to think that is why Roman will win, is because Brock is probably going to disappear again.

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Very good predictions. You obviously know the story lines a little better than I do. I'm getting there with the catching up I am doing. I agree with pretty much all that you have predicted. Only One I am really iffy on is I could see Ripley and Liv Morgan winning the tag belts. I hope so. I see Sasha and Naomi as better singles wrestlers. I know Sasha and Bayley were the first women's tag champions. 

Even though I predicted Brock over Roman, I very well could see it going the other way, As I have now read up on some of Brock's history of not making many appearances. Over on Twitter a lot of people seem to think that is why Roman will win, is because Brock is probably going to disappear again.

I only see Brock win if there's a huge double swerve. Heyman grooming Roman for Brock to take both titles, then helping Brock win and effectively making fun Brock the villain, and Roman a "good guy". 

Which wouldn't shock me either. 

Rumor is there will be a unified championship. then Raw gets its own world title at a later date (hopefully big gold belt lol)

• Like 1

Cody returned like an absolute star. Don't super like him but hes way better than he was since he left WWE. Vince would be beyond stupid to not treat him as anything other than a main event level star.

Cody vs Seth was a 5 Star Match and honestly one of the best Mania matches ive seen in YEARS.

• Like 1