The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

In my opinion WrestleMania 29 was boring and unexciting, anyone else agree?

The Best part is when Dolph Ziggler cashed in his Money in the Bank title shot and became the new World Champion....oh wait! That happened on Raw :P best crowd reaction ever!

After months and months of bitching and moaning about Ziggler not cashing in I stand corrected.  They couldn't have picked a better time and place to do it.  That RAW crowd was one of the best things I've ever seen and no other group would have made Dolph's moment as special as they did.  Watching them break Randy Orton, sing FAN-DAN-GO's song, even chant Michael Cole's freakin' name was amazing.  Hats off to everyone who attended that show and made it as awesome as it was.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/04/tumblr_mkyxkzTs9f1qad21co1_500.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess you could say that, Im a hardcore wrestling fan. WWE has been all downhill after the Ruthless Agression era. I watch rarely and follow the big matches from old dogs like Triple H. I hardly get excited over any of the new guys, the womens division is just awful in WWE. If I wanna see a good match I'll usually watch Ring of Honor.

• 3 weeks later...

^ I definitely agree. They seem to be improving. CM Punk seems like he has gotten lazy, though. I'm wondering what their plans are with RVD.  :hmm:

I think the potential feud between Brock Lesnar and CM Punk is gonna be amazing IMO. There is so much potential there. 

I think the potential feud between Brock Lesnar and CM Punk is gonna be amazing IMO. There is so much potential there. 

I see a Tag Match with CM Punk & Axel vs. Lesnar & RVD or Punk & RVD vs Lesnar & Axel. Still, should be interesting to see what is in store. The best match in the past few weeks, in my opinion, was between Rollins and Bryan.

I see a Tag Match with CM Punk & Axel vs. Lesnar & RVD or Punk & RVD vs Lesnar & Axel. Still, should be interesting to see what is in store. The best match in the past few weeks, in my opinion, was between Rollins and Bryan.

Daniel Bryan in any match is awesome IMO :P

Cm punk and Axel are not teaming, i'm hoping RVD will fued with punk in the futrute, RVD is going to only be part time, and the best match in the past weeks in my opinion, was the orton vs daniel bryan street fight last night.

Raw can be good, but they have Khali and pointless matches still, I don't get it.

Cm punk and Axel are not teaming, i'm hoping RVD will fued with punk in the futrute, RVD is going to only be part time, and the best match in the past weeks in my opinion, was the orton vs daniel bryan street fight last night.

Raw can be good, but they have Khali and pointless matches still, I don't get it.

Agreed. And yes the Daniel Bryan and Orton match was awesome. I really enjoyed it. 

If only cena and sheamus would take note of orton losing every once in a while, but no, they always have to win, it's so predictable =/

Yeah Orton doesn't seem to mind losing. He still gets a reaction from the audience whether he is winning or losing. The same could be said about Stone Cold. He lost every now and then, but he's one of the most popular wrestlers of all time. CM Punk has been on a losing streak lately as well, and the WWE Universe still loves him. 

Been a huge fan all my life! Until they get ACTUAL wrestling writers and not soap opera writers the product will continue this way.. PG TV can have great storylines just need a wrestling mind to put it together. On another note just got my 8th row tickets for Money In The Bank! Had to see RVD return live bc the arena is going to go nuts when he comes out! ECW ECW ECW!

Been a huge fan all my life! Until they get ACTUAL wrestling writers and not soap opera writers the product will continue this way.. PG TV can have great storylines just need a wrestling mind to put it together. On another note just got my 8th row tickets for Money In The Bank! Had to see RVD return live bc the arena is going to go nuts when he comes out! ECW ECW ECW!

I just might meet you there ;) Eight row though, wow, that's gotta be like $300

Edited by drummerklg
  • Like 1

Haha Im old Drummer and have a good job so I was able to afford it! I am also going to New Orleans for Wrestlemania 30!!

Please, you are not old!

If WWE and Undertaker decided to end the Streak, I think it should be Jeff Hardy who ends it. That is if he comes back but i don't see that happening since CM Punk is still in the WWE.

You can't be serious..

Please, you are not old!

You can't be serious.

If WWE and Undertaker decided to end the Streak, I think it should be Jeff Hardy who ends it. That is if he comes back but i don't see that happening since CM Punk is still in the WWE.

And a fued between hardy and punk would be gold, as well as rvd and cm punk, besides hardy and punk have said they respect each other.

Edited by drummerklg

The streak may in fact never end. The WWE is only going to end the streak on Taker's terms, in which he will hand pick who he gives the most illustrious distinction too. I do not believe it should go to any current superstars but to whomever is being groomed to take the helm as the face of the WWE from Cena. Bc this will shoot whomever he loses too straight to superstardom and will go down as the greatest Wrestlemania moment ever. Which is currently held by the Hulkster at WM3 when he slammed Andre and 90K went ballistic for him and at WM17 when Hogan and Rock met in what is my fave match of all time. Hardy just signed a contract with TNA so he will more than likely finish his career there or if he does finish out in the WWE Taker's streak will already have ended or he will have walked away undefeated at Wrestlemania