PS4 Trophies for Final Fantasy VII unveiled

Xugashi

List looks quite doable.  My biggest problem oddly enough will be getting Barret for the date in the Gold Saucer.  Had FF7 on PS1 since it was released and in all that time, in all the playthroughs I did of it, I think I got him for the date maybe one time (if that).  Everything else on that list I've done.

List looks quite doable.  My biggest problem oddly enough will be getting Barret for the date in the Gold Saucer.  Had FF7 on PS1 since it was released and in all that time, in all the playthroughs I did of it, I think I got him for the date maybe one time (if that).  Everything else on that list I've done.

I never realized how complicated it was to get Barret on the date, assuming this site is correct in it's information: http://www.cavesofnarshe.com/ff7/dating.php

I didn't even know you could take him :P

Also shocked there is no "get every enemy skill" trophy

• Like 1

Very nice can't wait for dec.5

Has it been confirmed for December 5th? :huh:

Looks like a decent list. A Kingdom Hearts game was originally going to be my 100th plat, but I think that it may be FFVII now. :lol:

If you've played the game several times then this will be a breeze! :)

I didn't even know you could take him :P

Also shocked there is no "get every enemy skill" trophy

I believe you can also take Cid and Vincent if you play your cards right! xD