Wish Lists: PS2 games on PS4

Finozzi1696

Ape Escape: Million Monkeys. Supposedly, a UK version was made but never released because of Ape Escape 3. If they've got an English version that they can remake, I'd buy it in a heartbeat

Hmm that's an interesting one! If they did indeed have an English language version ready to go then I don't see why not even though it went unreleased. I'm sure a lot of people would buy it being "new". However, if the localisation was left unfinished I think it would be very unlikely they'd complete it. At the very least there's still Ape Escape 2 and 3 to look forward to soon, according to the leak (which hasn't been wrong yet).

WipEout Fusion, WipEout Pulse - athough I don't see these happening with the closure of Studio Liverpool way back when...

...also Sonic Gems Collection and Sonic Mega Collection Plus.

This is gonna be a long list.. 

-.hack 1-4

-.hack G.U. 1-3

-Ar tonelico 1-2

-Arc the Lad: End of Darkness

-Beyond Good & Evil(hopefully, with a Plat this time)

-Black Cat and Bleach anime games only released in Japan(a man can dream..)

-Cowboy Bebop

-Dues Ex: The Conspiracy

-DBZ!!! Budokai 1-3. Tenkaichi 1-3, Infinite World, Super, and Sagas

-Dragon Quest VIII

-Drakengard 1-2

-Driver 3 and Parallel Lines

-Enter the Matrix

-Eureka Seven 1-2

-FFXII(this is being remastered, though, right?)

-Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus

-Fullmetal Alchemist 1-2(and maybe the unreleased 3rd one subbed, if nothing else?)

-Futurama

-The Getaway 1-2

-Ghost in the Shell: SAC games

-Grandia 2-3

-Naruto games

-Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, Underground 1-2, and Most Wanted

-One Piece: Grand Battle/Adventure & Carnival

-Radiata Stories

-Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love

-Samurai Champloo: Sidetracked

-The Simpsons: Hit & Run

-Spider-Man 1-2 

-Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

-Star Wars Battlefront 2

-Star Wars KOTOR 1-2(not on PS2, but damn would I love these)

-Steambot Chronicles

-Tales of the Abyss & Legendia(like others, Abyss is my fav. And despite Legendia not being quite as good, I still liked it more than those Xillia games..)

-True Crime: Streets of L.A.(Christopher Walken! And Snoop Dogg!)

-True Crime: New York City

-Ultimate Spider-Man

-Wild Arms 4-5

-X-Men: Legends 1-2

-X-Men: Next dimension

-Xenosaga trilogy

-XIII

-Ys; The Ark of Napishtim

-Yu Yu Hakusho: Dark Tournament

And I think that's about it. 

Edited by DamagingRob
  • Like 2

WipEout Fusion, WipEout Pulse - athough I don't see these happening with the closure of Studio Liverpool way back when...

...also Sonic Gems Collection and Sonic Mega Collection Plus.

I used to think that too, until someone told me that some of the PS2 games already available on PS4 were made by companies that no longer exists, so it seems that as long as Sony has published the games then they can re-release them even with the closure of the original studio.

I don't know if anyone loved this game as much as i did being a huge simpson's fan but i would LOVE IT if there was a Simpson's :Hit and Run remaster ,that game was like a PG GTA  :lol:

I also loved it when I played it some years ago, and I'm not even a Simpson fan! would like to see it coming to the PS4 at some point, and maybe I will start to watch the whole series just to understand many of its references that were present on the game.

I used to think that too, until someone told me that some of the PS2 games already available on PS4 were made by companies that no longer exists, so it seems that as long as Sony has published the games then they can re-release them even with the closure of the original studio.

Yeah Incognito Entertainment, devs of Twisted Metal: Black and War of the Monsters, were shut down by Sony in 2009 yet those two games still came to PS4 so I wouldn't rule anything out. ;)

• Like 1

Looks like I'm the only one here hoping for these awesome mofoking game :

-Destroy All Humans: Didn't got the chance to play this game in PS2 era because I can't seem to find it being sell anywhere in my country, would love play it now.

-Destroy All Humans 2: Love this game to death, all those hundreds hours I'd spend playing this game causing mayhem in Bay City and Moon base and playing split screen with my friends, would love to waste it once again.

All other games that I want has been mentioned by others, so there's no need for me to mentioned it once again.

Make it happen Sony!

Looks like I'm the only one here hoping for these awesome mofoking game :

Actually, using the Search function, 6 people here has requested them. :)

They look very good from the videos that I saw, hope to see them on the PS4 at some point!  ^_^

Edited by Finozzi1696

Death by degrees

Resident evil 3

Death by degrees

Resident evil 3

Haunting Ground

Tomb Raider 2

nice list, but aren't resident evil 3 and tomb raider 2 ps1 games? :)

I am probably the only one hoping for it, but I'd lose my mind if they released all the Tokyo xtreme racer series games.

actually another user mentioned it too, so you're not totally alone!  :D

Cannot stress the following enough...

Ape Escape 3

Conflict: Desert Storm II

Conflict: Global Storm

Onimusha: Warlords

Onimusha 2

Onimusha 3: Demon Siege

Rocky Legends

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven

Tenchu: Fatal Shadows

Transformers: Armada