Wish Lists: PS2 games on PS4

Finozzi1696

-Shadow Hearts and Shadow Hearts Covenant

Vastly underrated RPG series. A unique setting that you don't see in JRPGs (World War 1) and a unique battle system that I can only seem to compare with Lost Odyssey. Definitely games I'd love to see on the PS4

-Grandia II

Now that we know that Grandia III will be heading to the PS4 why not do the same for Grandia II?

-Persona 3FES

Great game and with Persona 5 coming out soon it would be the perfect opportunity to get late adopters more into the series.

Persona 3 FES.

chances of this game coming to PS4?

I think it will mostly depend if Sony makes a deal with Atlus or whoever published the game so they can make a PS2 emulation for the PS4.

Since is a popular and requested franchise I think there are chances for it to come to PS4! :)

Guys, the PS2 games that can now be played in PS4 are running through emulation? I mean, they are not in any form upscaled or enhanced?

This is what they include:

Trophy/platinum support, upscaled to 1080p resolution, remote play, share play, streaming capabilities, etc.

Since they are emulations and not proper "remasters" the graphics are mostly the same as they were on the PS2, but the 1080p resolution makes them look prettier for sure! :)

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 1

Suikoden III, V or even Tactics. But I guess Konami is being a monkeybutt so it's not likely :(

Yeah I hope they jump into the emulation wagon at some point! I really want to see all the (PS2) Silent Hill games on PS4 with trophy support.

Please Konami, this is pretty much the only way you can earn some money right now, releasing your PS2 games on the PS4! :P

Ape Escape 2 now available with 25% PS+ discount for the next 7 days.

Link to UK store: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/ape-escape-2/cid=EP9000-CUSA02269_00-SCES508850000001

Thanks! :)

-

Wish my requested PS2 games became true sooner or later.

just wanted to let you all know that ape escape 2 is now available on the PS Store! http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5141-Ape-Escape-2

it has a $9.99 price tag, but if you have PS Plus you can get it for $7.49

Awesome, thanks! :D you deserve all those likes for taking your time letting people know when they get released!

Edited by Gevirein

Disaster Report
Raw Danger!
Vexx
Bloodrayne
Bloodrayne 2
Legend of Kain: Defiance
Rampage: Total Destruction
I don't think I listed some of these games here before. If so, my bad.

Edited by A Flopping Brawl3r
  • Like 2

Wasn't Alundra 2 only on playstation?

It was, so unless Sony decide to extend their emulation to PS1 at some point, that game is off the cards.

They need to start releasing these PS2 games in Japan and Asia first though, it'll be a year by the time they get any! :S

I don't know why this isn't happening but Ico and Shadow of the Colossus should come before The Last Guardian's release! It would be nice to have the whole trilogy on one platform! Its kind of a no-brainer and I'm sure they would sell well!

Edited by olimoo101

I don't know why this isn't happening but Ico and Shadow of the Colossus should come before The Last Guardian's release! It would be nice to have the whole trilogy on one platform! Its kind of a no-brainer and I'm sure they would sell well!

I don't think Sony will put any games they've previously remastered on PS4 via the emulation software. The best you can hope for is a port of the collection but don't hold your breath on that happening.

How could I have forgotten about those two! always wanted to play them. There's also a new game of the series being developed exclusively for the PS4, although no one knows yet if it'll be released on the West eventually.

Oh shit, really? Been watching The Sw1tcher guys play through these games. They're now playing Disaster Report, and have played Day of Crisis years ago. Hope I do get to find a way to play this new game that is being developed then in the near future.I wonder if it'll be a "truly current-gen" game, or just your typical Disaster game. Either way, it should be good.