PSNP New Year's Contest & Giveaway - Event Has Ended

Dragon-Archon

If you were human, I'd have "I must not tell lies" written on both of your hands. :P

:awesome:. Btw I forgot to ask, but are you signing up for the contest or giveaway?

Well, I'm interested in joining this event but the fact that Dragon is involved in running the contest has me worried and hesistant. He does a great job at promoting these events and making them sound like so much fun when in reality they usually bring misery. I mean in the PRD you have to deprive yourself of the joy of popping platinums for months. Then you have the apparently never ending quest to get the Star Ocean 4 platinum.  :P

I've scoured the fine print to see if there are any downsides to joining and I can't really find anything, so guess I'll sign up. Maybe this will finally motivate me to start on some of the Project Platinum games I have in my backlog. I actually have more games than I could possibly platinum in a month so I'll be interested in seeing how many I can get done.

Sign me up for both the contest and giveaway. 

Why so suspicious :o ? I'm only trying to do something nice for the community, just like in all the other events... *turns around and mumble to myself* yes join and fall into my trap mwuahahahaaa evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928.

I'll be lucky to have even two platinums that are eligible for this, but I still want to join to see how well I do. Sign me up!

Added :D.

I do too. 

Question: does this mean you're signing up?

I'm not going to be joining in on this due to the lack of game time around New Years, but I will say, you guys have got some good shit going. Especially this:

Great image to use and yes DA, I'm fairly certain you'll know when this will happen. :D

Thnx :D. Let me know if you change your mind, you can sign up until January 7 for the contest.

So basically... start new year with Ratchet & Clank, Prince of Persia and God of War :P (well, if you don't have them yet anyway).

Seems like the contest may be a bit unbalanced. (People that haven't platted the above games have a bit of an advantage).

I'll join anyway, since I like doing the PP's anyway and I have a couple of the games ready to start :).

Well there are more PPs with easy games, like Point and Click. But yeah people who haven't played those games will have an advantage. Hopefully this will enourage people to try out new games. Awesome, added.

Sign me up, i was planning to work on the Project Platinums anyway after the PRD ended.

I don't like this rule :( But i understand why it's there xD

Awesome, added. 

Yeah that rule is there to prevent people from getting a headstart.

Seems awfully compatible with the Plat Rain Days *wink wink*

Nope, it isn't. Made sure the PRD couldn't be abused :P

In addition to the rule above: only PP games that haven't been started until January 1 2016 or only have 1 trophy unlocked will count. If you obtained at least 2 trophies before that day, the game isn't eligible. NO EXCEPTIONS!

• Like 1

Nevermind, i just read that rule. Might even have a chance then, sign me up.

Awesome, welcome to the contest :D.

I should've specified on this, but I want to sign up for the giveaway too. I just assumed that signing up for the contest automatically put me in the giveaway.

Ok, you were talking about platinums so I just assumend you wanted to enter the contest :lol:. Will add you to the giveaway too.

This sounds like fun, I won't win, but I'll try, lol.  Please sign me up!

please sign me up  :)

For the contest, giveaway, or both?

I'll sign up for this with low expectations

Woohoo, you can do it :).

Sign me up! Put in in for both please. The PP and the Givaway.

Awesome, will do.

I'll sign up for both.

Ok.

Another thread to make me play games i didn't plan to... well not anytime soon :shakefist:

I don't except to earn bunch of plats, but sign me anyway for the contest, it should be very interesting and fun :)

Edited by Whyfire
  • Like 1