Which games should I try from this list?

Chans0829

Akiba's trip, Guilty gear xrd ( game is great, online is mkx style lagfest )

Rogue legacy is a must, no game like it so far. Very fun, seems hard at first but you get used to it pretty fast then you just clear the game in 30 mins without dying. Has a cool first experience though, it's like the first time you play a soul game, it seems hard but once you understand the game it's super easy.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki
  • Like 3

Of the few games on that list I've played, I would very highly recommend SteamWorld Dig and Valiant Hearts. SteamWorld Dig is a lot of fun and the Master Prospector trophy was a hard but enjoyable challenge. Valiant Hearts is easily one of the most touching and moving games I've played, it's also the only game where I looked at and read about every collectible.

• Like 1

Fez - lovely puzzle platformer
Flowery - Stunning and lovely
Rocket League - Pure arcade fun!
Teslagrad - Puzzle Platformer that i really liked (DARN SCROLL IN THE TOWER! I CAN'T GET IT!)
Sound Shapes - Music game that works so great!
MGS-Ground Zero - MGS... no words needed!

• Like 2

Thanks guys. After seeing your recommendations I have checked some gameplay videos and decided to add these into download list:

- GG xrd

- Rogue Legacy

- Resogun

- Vanilla Heart

- Trine 2

- Child of Light

- Sound Shape

- Killzone

To people who recommend me Akiba 2: Is the ps4 version lag? I like the game, but Vita version is too lag when I try to go around the city, so I dropped this once.

Fez - lovely puzzle platformer

Flowery - Stunning and lovely

Rocket League - Pure arcade fun!

Teslagrad - Puzzle Platformer that i really liked (DARN SCROLL IN THE TOWER! I CAN'T GET IT!)

Sound Shapes - Music game that works so great!

MGS-Ground Zero - MGS... no words needed!

Teslagrad and MGS are not game in this list I think, but thanks anyway xD.

Resogun,Stick It To The Man,Dust An Elysian Tale and Killzone Shadow Fall are very great games! :D Teslagrad was fun as well. Never Alone's also a good title.

The main one that pops for me is Dust, that was a really fun game.

Agreed! Probably my favorite PS4 plus title I've ever played! (I would say inFAMOUS First Light but I bought that before it got announced to Plus.)

• Like 1

Dust: an Elysian Tale - I loved this game.

Resogun - A really fun game! I remember playing this for hours nonstop.

Towerfall Ascension - This game is a blast with 4 people (Versus), also the campaign / co-op is a challenge as well

Rogue Legacy - I suck at this game, but it's fun and challenging nonetheless. Feels like the difficulty when you play the older classic games.

• Like 3

Rocket League is my favorite from the list.

Flower is a fun little game, not terribly long, generally relaxing.

Fez was a blast, solving the puzzles. That game is not terribly long, either. I did have difficulty in one room, but it was a lot easier in NG+ once I learned that an ability to fly is added. (I think it's up up up up jump or something along those lines).

Contrast was a lot of fun too, another quirky puzzle game. This one also shifts from two to three dimensions, like Fez, but the application is different.

I can't really speak for the others, as I haven't played them, except flOw. It's made by the same people who made Flower (and Journey, I love Journey) but I am not really a fan of flOw. I think it was their first game maybe?

• Like 1