What game did you play overnight into the New Year?

Jurgen

If you're boring like me, you'll probably be playing games at midnight or even early morning while everyone is celebrating.

I'll probably play either Towerfall Ascension or I Am Bread with my girlfriend for a laugh or maybe Bloodborne.

What will/did you play?

EDIT: Mine was I Am Bread :P Happy New Year!

Edited by Risky
  • Like 1

Staying home this year and loving it, just about to jump down the rabbit hole back into the Witcher, see ya in 2016

I got that for christmas. I won't be starting it for a while purely because i know that it's a massive game. I'm super excited for it though. How are you finding it?

Well let's see. First I played Goat Simulator. I platted that so I moved on Hyperdimension Neptunia which I also platted.Then came Puppeteer and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Platted both of those for fun. Okami HD, Assassins Creed 2 and Killzone 3 came next. I felt like I was on a roll so I platted all 3 of those games. To finish off my PS3 games for the night I also played Killzone 3 (platinumed that game also). Next I decided to play some PS4 games. I played Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor GOTY first, had one trophy left for the platinum so I earned both of those. Next was The Wolf Among Us. I replayed one chapter and made a different decision and wouldn't you know, that got me the plat. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition was next and I went for the hat-trick and platted that as well. I wanted a new rarest platinum for my collection so I played Magicka 2 and that achieved my goal. Had to get the Cheers trophy in Metro: Last Light Redux because it's the New Year and I was awarded a shiny platinum for my effort. Luckily Ether One didn't glitch on me and I was finally able to delete that game off my PS4 (but not before platting it ;)). Collectibles are mostly pointless annoyances in games and I had one left for The Order: 1886, funnily enough, that earned me the platinum for it too. The last game I played was Bloodborne. I finished the game with the secret ending and as luck would have it a :platinum: popped up on the screen. Hmmm you know what, that makes 1..2..3.....14.....15 platinums I earned overnight into the New Year. It's almost like I planned it or something...

• Like 4

I don't think I'll be playing anything all night, still bad with the flu so I'll probably be sleeping.  Kind of what odds anyways, I don't celebrate new years.  Pre-12 I will probably be trying to play some FFXIV or starting Diablo III that came today.