Do you plan on getting a 100% profile?

Pavani_

This is somewhat related.

If I have a completion percentage of 60%, will it be higher if I complete 5 games with ten trophies each, or one game with 50 trophies?

Thanks.

Mathematically speaking, it should be higher with the 5 games and 10 trophies each. The percentage you're referring to is for game completion and not the total amount of trophies you obtain. 5 games with 100% will give your profile completion more boost than just one

• Like 1

Nah, can't see myself aiming for this.

The main reason is that I really REALLY don't want to go back to some games and grind out MP trophies. (Crysis 2, AC: Brotherhood, AC: 3, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2)

I've got some games hidden, which I wouldn't want to go back to do either because I either a ) Found it to be a waste of time (SO4: Last Hope International) b ) Boring as hell to even attempt at playing to get trophies (Lumines: Electronic Symphony) or c ) Games I no longer own/borrowed and have no interest in wasting money on going back to play (GTA IV).

I sometimes say to myself "Maybe one day I'll go back and clean my backlog even a LITTLE...." followed by a  "nah screw it." shortly after.

Edited by Griffon234

Mathematically speaking, it should be higher with the 5 games and 10 trophies each. The percentage you're referring to is for game completion and not the total amount of trophies you obtain. 5 games with 100% will give your profile completion more boost than just one

Thanks mate

Edited by JanSwan14

I actually have two accounts: my main one, where I play games for the hell of it, and my 100% account, where I put games that I really liked, would not mind playing again, and have the platinum in already. I know Dragon Quest Heroes and all My Ratchet and Clank Games are going on that account! As well as my God of Wars!

Not in a million years ! My only goal is to go above 60% completion The rest doesn't bother me.

Thats what I told myself about a year ago.

And then it will be 65%, then 70%, then 75%.... :devil:

I will never have 100% though and I just know that being on 99% will be more annoying than the 73% im on now :rolleyes:

I had planned on creating a new account since I was no longer a fan of my current PSN ID. Ended up doing it on an offline user for like a month. Had 6-7 plats that I had already done on this account then changed my mind. Too many hours sunk into this account. Right now my goal is 60% by the end of the year. I literally unplugged my PS4 and hid the power cable so I would have to go and work on my massive PS3 and Vita backlogs.

I had dream about it but even if i got a ps3 in 2007, i only start playing online and get interest for trophy hunting in late 2011.

And with games like Motorstorm PR, Fifa 10 and resistance 2 i woked up quickly from my dream, so i start thinking maybe i should create a new account?

The answer was no because i consider my profile as my gaming history on ps3, this is who i am as a gamer.

I'm not perfect in life why should i be in gaming?

• Like 2

I myself always dreamt about 100% profile. Until April 1st 2015 it wasn't possible because of these 2 games on my acc - Marvel Pinball and Battlefield Bad Company. Can't express how happy i was when EA finally made ''Catch the 'Bad' Moment'' trophy in BFBC obtainable again on that date. Now i have no unobtainable trophies on my acc. My completion ratio is 96-97%. But i still cant freaking crack that ps plus garbage pinball game. I have plenty of the infamously hard games on my acc completed such as GT5, WipEout HD, MP3 and also named BF:BC. 22 ultra rare plats in total. But Marvel Pinball is just another level. I even doubt that those 42 people who have 100% in it got it the legit way(you know what i mean), especially after talking with one of the last achievers who literally couldn't say shit about the game. So yeah, i won't let my hope down and maybe 1 day this game will be slaughtered by me. But now the 100% profile is still a dream...

Edited by item112z

Hell no. Aiming for 100% would suck out all the fun of gaming and that's not what I want. If I don't like some game I'd rather not play it at all. Of course I have some Platinums that I haven't particularly enjoyed but usually I try to avoid that kind of behavior. For me games are just fun and enjoyment, not a work.

• Like 1

I have one now, it has 4, going on 5 plats already. Fun enough so far I guess. www.psnprofiles.com/VanDailan #PlugYourself

I am here to ask a question though, should I limit the 100% account to plats only or do I allow 100%'s on there too?

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

That was my original intention, but no. Because Resistance 2. Started the game, got all single player and coop trophies, but before I got the chance to collect PVP trophies, the servers were closed. I hate online trophies!

• Like 1

No. Already screwed thanks to Gothem Imposters and Resistence 2. Thats why I avoid games with online trophies unless new and easily boostable. Plus the fact I have too many games with dlcs I dont plan on doing. So will push to get around 90 percent and that will be my end goal. Besides plats are more important than 100 percents anyway.