Bioshock 2 Worst Multiplayer ever?

Macross_Mark-1

Worst Multiplayer ever?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Multiplayer ever?

• You read my mind! it sure is.
    • nope its great!
    • i'm the person with the shock and crossbow. ITS FANTASTIC

its no problem at all. your loss soon you'll have to shoot a mirror.. or yourself. if I notice it I just leave the match. no skill involved.

do you like it with bread aswell?

Why mess with a winning formula? If you can't beat them, join them.

Yes I like grilled cheese also mac & cheese ^_^

I had a lot of fun back when the game servers were still full. One of the few multiplayer cooperative games I really enjoyed since I'm more of a Cooperative person.

Athough I'm happy this game was an exception, because I think the Bioshock Trilogy should be Singleplayer only.

• Like 2

Not really. Last time I checked it was pretty stable. Plus, I'm one of those dudes that like blasting frozen heads with a nice and cute shotgun.

Killzone Mercenary is a nightmare compared to this.

Edit: oh, you focusing on the gameplay lol my bad.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

I didn't mind the Bioshock 2 MP. When I was playing, there was a good mix of "Noobs" and "Pros" to where I felt like I was powerful, but not too powerful.  I am glad, however, that they did not add MP to Infinite. I think the game was better off without it.

It's not bad if you grind out a level a day, so like 4/5 matches. All I got is 11 lvls to go in the base game. I'm convinced there's just one Civil War lobby that doesn't end, so you got to keep searching and quitting out until you get into it.

Bioshocks MP was really good sooooo many different  fun combinations of weapons and plasmids, only reason I quit playing was because I got tired of playing against max level rebirth players all by myself seemed I was the only skilled player on my team every game. From a net code perspective I might agree with you though, it was definitely one of the worst in that category.

• Like 1

Sorry to say like most people I loved it too.  Back in the day it was so much fun.  Like all old multiplayer games though it will suffer because of its age.  Players who only play 1 game until they are jedi masters at it - and then continue to play it just to dominate everybody really naff me off.  I dont see the point at all, move onto something else!