trophy thoughts?

It looks like it will be a little bit harder than the first game, but still pretty easy.

I'm pretty sure the kill 5000 trophies are tied to Garden Ops and the Zombies version of Garden Ops so they shouldn't be that hard to obtain.

I suspect the Enter Infinity trophies will be the troublemakers of this trophy list. I bet you can only enter infinity as a killstreak in the PvP modes. 

Edited by soultaker655

Ugh, this looks worse than GW1 and more grindy. "Complete 100 waves in Ops" hopefully isn't at once but over separate instances.

Not looking forward to 5000 vanquish trophies. I'll be skipping this one because I hated the beta and it was next to impossible vanquish/kill other players (FU imps).

I think this list is better than the first one. If I'm assuming correctly, most of the specific kills trophies (i.e. vanquish 10 plants using the z mech) can be achieved with AI in a private match. I also like that they did away with level trophies, boast master trophies, and "be on the winning team for however many matches" trophies. The 10k kill requirement seems like a bit of a grind but I loved the first game and the recent beta so I'm all for it  :D

Dang, never played the first one or saw any friends playing that, but then when the beta came out I became aware of this one, and now looking at the requirements.. no no no.

I mean I'm hating killing 1000 players on Hardware Rivals... now 10k... seems like this platinum is reserved for the ones who really wanna reach "master prestige" on this game, if you know what I mean.

Edited by ps_psychedelic

if you play it a lot and enjoy it the 5000 vanquishes one won't be that hard

and if you don't enjoy it then i guess don't play it?

i'm really happy with the game in general, i prefer the more single player element in it than the first, i platinumed the first game by accident, and i'm pretty sure i will with this one too

• Like 3

I've plated the first so I think I'm going to give this a go again. I really enjoyed the first one but that might be because I paid nothing for it (a mistake on the psn and was going free) and the T list doesnt seem too bad

I know its prob not the right forum post to ask but I will since Im here anyway? is it worth the full retail price of the game or should i wait awhile before picking this up?

also i need something to get me off BO3

I've plated the first so I think I'm going to give this a go again. I really enjoyed the first one but that might be because I paid nothing for it (a mistake on the psn and was going free) and the T list doesnt seem too bad

I know its prob not the right forum post to ask but I will since Im here anyway? is it worth the full retail price of the game or should i wait awhile before picking this up?

also i need something to get me off BO3

The game is definitely overpriced.

Trophies are fine except for the epic quests one. I got all trophies except that one in a week. The 10 epic quests is ridiculous cause that means you literally can't get the platinum until you've played for at least 20+ days after starting the game. The trophy really should have been for completing one epic quest since it's only a bronze trophy as well.

On the bright side you can easily tell fake platinums in this game :P

• Like 1

Trophies are fine except for the epic quests one. I got all trophies except that one in a week. The 10 epic quests is ridiculous cause that means you literally can't get the platinum until you've played for at least 20+ days after starting the game. The trophy really should have been for completing one epic quest since it's only a bronze trophy as well.

On the bright side you can easily tell fake platinums in this game :P

And an epic quest didn't even come out at the last update!

How is it overpriced in any way?  It has tons of content and variety.

In other news, I have vanquished 5,000 zombies, but the trophy didn't pop.

85$ for a weak campaign, and although the multiplayer offers more diversity, it to me feels too crammed . I liked the first one better for sure. This game would have been better priced at $60

Also, for the 5k trophies AI kills dont count. Just subtract those from your actual total and you'll see you are likely under 5000.

Edited by phoenix_shade

I woke up at 8 AM today to work on the epic quests hoping it was the last one but nope. It was definitely number 8 or 9 though. Super annoying trophy, especially with how long it takes to complete some quests.

Hell that one bronze for the epic quests takes longer than completing the rest of the trophy list.