[New PS3 vs PS4 trailer available!] BioShock The Collection is coming on September 13 for the PS4

Finozzi1696

Yuri is right, when Brazil says it true then you know its true. 

Who don't give a shit, move along, move along, nothing to see here.

No way, Ronald. I need to tell everyone about my opinions on this because I'm a special snowflake and my opinions are so important. 

opinion_fact_sign.jpg

• Like 1

No doubt the collection will be the complete version of the games so yes, the DLC will be there. They will probably mash the DLC trophies into the base game trophies list.

There have been quite a few remastered games where the DLC from the base game remains as DLC trophies for the remastered version. Latest example I can think of is Gravity Rush. Only example I can think of off the top of my head where the DLC was mashed into the base trophy list is probably DmC Devil May Cry.
  • Like 1

I've been wanting to get the Bioshock games for a long time now, and last September when I saw the news from the South African retailer about the collection I decided to hold off just a little longer, just in case it was true.

So this makes me very happy.  :yay:

Played all these on 360, but would definitely play again. Never 100% GS'ed them either, so getting all the plats, etc, would be a good reason to go back and experience the games a second time. 

Not too bothered about Bioshock 2 though. I could take or leave that. 

Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite though, they're essential games and definitely worthy of a re-release.

• 4 weeks later...

The collection has also been listed on the Taiwanese ratings board:

S9XoSUa.png

Go here: http://www.gamerating.org.twand type "Bioshock" into the box. You'll see it's also been listed for XBO and PC. (Use Google Translate to change to page to your language if necessary.)

Looks like its happening. 

I like the box art, a lot. It ties the games together nicely, even if that is a little spoilery.

Remains to be seen how much work will have been done on this re-release. Hopefully it will be a remaster, similar to the treatment Uncharted received, rather than a more straight-forward port.

Lol @ the "plot" being "violence, alcohol, improper speech". 

• Like 1

This is a collection I would definitely get as its one I missed out on last gen. Even though I know the ending of Bioshock 1 you can't hide from spoilers forever.

EDIT: Just realised I already posted in this thread and can't remember doing it

Edited by parkerdip
  • Like 1

Played the 1st previously and love it. Played infinite but was really confused by the ending. If it does come out I will definitely get it just so I can play bioshock 1 again and hopefully by playing 2 and playing through infinite again I will understand the ending :)

Also maybe with them doing this collection, it might mean a new entry into the series say for next year? Fingers crossed :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The collection has now been rated by the ESRB,

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/search.aspx?from=home&titleOrPublisher=BioShock%3A%20The%20Collection&platformsCriteria=Windows%20PC%2C%20PlayStation%204%2C%20Xbox%20One

I wish they would just go ahead and announce it to make it official.

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 1

I wish they would just go ahead and annoince it to make it official.

Screw that, just release the damn thing already. I'm ready to jump back in!

My guess is they may be waiting for a dry spell in a month or two, when U4, DS3, DOOM, possibly Dishonored 2 (that's still up as "Spring 2016", right?) and all the rest have come and gone. Releasing in the next couple of months would be sales suicide. 

Screw that, just release the damn thing already. I'm ready to jump back in!

My guess is they may be waiting for a dry spell in a month or two, when U4, DS3, DOOM, possibly Dishonored 2 (that's still up as "Spring 2016", right?) and all the rest have come and gone. Releasing in the next couple of months would be sales suicide. 

Maybe they will announce it at E3 than it could release in June or July. That is usually the slower months for games.