[New PS3 vs PS4 trailer available!] BioShock The Collection is coming on September 13 for the PS4

Finozzi1696

It's been rated by ESRB, confirmed to contain all 3 games. Still no announcement...

http://gematsu.com/2016/04/bioshock-collection-includes-bioshock-bioshock-2-bioshock-infinite

Yeah some other user has already shared that information here. I saw it days ago but didn't wanted to create another thread about it since it was just another leak.

• 2 months later...

Yes please. Def a day one buy for me. As for some peoples questions 

"The remaster generation trucks on with another bundle of lauded games making their way to Xbox One and PlayStation 4. 2K has confirmed the rumored BioShock: The Collection for release later this year.

The package includes all three games (BioShock, BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite) as well as all of the single-player DLC. BioShock 2 multiplayer won’t be making the jump to current-gen."

• Like 1

includes all SP Content !!! Heres hoping that the MP is removed from Bio 2

Yup. No MP according to Eurogamer

So essentially you get all 3 of the SP games with all DLC. 

The only question left is whether there's been any sort of "remaster" type boost to performance or graphics, or whether this is just a re-release. 

Still excited though. 

Edited by StrickenBiged

Yup. No MP according to Eurogamer

So essentially you get all 3 of the SP games with all DLC. 

The only question left is whether there's been any sort of "remaster" type boost to performance or graphics, or whether this is just a re-release. 

Still excited though. 

All i see it is in 1080p. I guess one of those graphic comparrison videos will surface before long so we can see if there is any different.

Yes it is, the MP in bioshock 2 was really fun and really the only redeeming part of the entire trilogy to me at least.

That is crazy you find it shocking. 

MP in Bioshock 2 was average at best. Nothing special imo. 

Oh well. Each to their own I guess but glad it is not in there. Focus on re-mastering the beautiful SP experience.