• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Count me as a Legend. 

Demon's Souls (NA, EU, & AS)

Dark Souls (PS3)

Dark Souls Remastered (PS4)

Dark Souls II (PS3)

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the first Sin (PS4)

Dark Souls III 

Bloodborne 

Sweet. Time to do this for Final Fantasy lol

Edited by Novus_Spiritus

• 3 weeks later...

Although it most certainly isn't a Souls game, I just plat Bloodborne. Made it my 100th plat too. That makes a complete list. The only Dark Souls I'm missing is the remaster. Want to play it too since I never got to play the dlc on the ps3 version.

So far, my soulsborne list is as follows:

Demon's Souls NA, EU, AS

Dark Souls 1

Dark Souls 2

Dark Souls 2: SOTFS

Dark Souls 3

Bloodborne 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sign me up for the top rank (Legend?) the images are missing, so I'm not sure. I know if doesn't affect rank, but I also have every stack except Demon's Souls (EU). I might get it soon even though I just played it about four months ago; it's crazy how much replay value these games have to me. Hell, I'd do it a fourth time if a Demon's Souls remaster ever happens.

7 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

Sign me up for the top rank (Legend?) the images are missing, so I'm not sure.

Oh god since when has the OP been this way? I’ll try and see if i can fix it, hopefully i still have all the files somewhere on my hard drive.

9 hours ago, Happy said:

Oh god since when has the OP been this way? I’ll try and see if i can fix it, hopefully i still have all the files somewhere on my hard drive.

I'm not sure how long it's been like that, but I seem to be the first to mention it. If you're not using it already, I'd recommend imgur for image hosting. It hasn't failed me once in my 5+ years of using it.

Tried to fix the OP a couple of times, doesn't seem to work. All the images are still hosted properly, they simply don't seem to want to display correctly. Sometimes an image will load properly for me, sometimes it won't but right-clicking will always reveal that it's still there.

Much like decay of the age of fire this is an unavoidable outcome caused by higher powers. All of this is thematically appropriate and intentional, please don't question it.