Project Platinum: Souls

Happy

No bonus emblems for Salt and Sanctuary and Lords of the Fallen?

There's been some talk recently of having a separate "Souls-like" PP with games like S & S, Lords of the Fallen, EITR, and I forget what other games in it. Not sure what (if anything) actually happened with the idea though.

Do I still get Legend if I am missing the Bloodborne DLC?

Yes.

Also, in response to everybody asking why Salt & Sacntuary or Lords of the Fallen are not included in any form, that was kind of a last minute decision. I orginally planned to include an extra segment for bonus trophies that would include awards for each of them respectively, had a header ready to go and everything:

ySbNrzZ.png

The reason i deleted that bit at the last second is that i've reserved a PP for Soulslikes that i'll do whenever we have 5 games that match the criteria. I am generally not a big fan of bonus awards but i wanted to include them regardless because i felt they were worth it. Now that they'll get their own spotlight i can keep this one more focused. This is a little like a Dark Souls 3 release party, so having them here would feel a little weird. Like inviting your drinking buddies and your grandma to the same party, it's just a lot less akward if you do two separate ones.

Edited by Happy
  • Like 2

Sweet, looks like I might just be a Legend than, if you'll have me. 

You're still missing Dark Souls 3, but i'm sure you can overcome this temporary obstacle.

Also everyone's been added to their respective lists.

Shouldn't the list be updated a little for stacks?

I have all 3 Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1, Dark Souls 2 PS3, Dark Souls 2 PS4, and Bloodborne. Only thing i'm missing is Dark Souls 3 which i'm working on now.

It would be cool to have a special award or something finishing every single one or at least all 3 Demon's Souls.

Edited by Pokedude97