I need help thinking of a name to use.

Gebriol

I've been using this account, Gebriol, for trophies but I just don't like the username. I want to trophyhunt on a different account but can't decide which one to use. My other PSN accounts are Trophy2, DeadIsland, Pasoh, Auzha, COASTER. Which account should I use to trophyhunt on ?

None of those are good trophy hunting names.  I would try something like: trophiesdiewhenimaround, or ikilltrophieslikeitsmyjob, or icantbebotheredtouploadaprofilepicbutislaytrophies, or the classic: trophyhunterforlife.  You can substitute any letter with a number or letter that doesn't make sense i.e. trophyhunt3rforlyfe.  that seems to be a popular "gamer" thing.

As a master of having multiple accounts, here's the advice I can give you:

It's a pain in the ass when you start a game over for the 5th time just because you didn't like the name of the other 4 accounts. If you don't want to use your old account anymore then I get it. What I'm saying is you should rather spend more time thinking of a name you love and stick to than to just take the first thing that comes to mind and end up making another account a month later.

What helped me pick my name was to think about things I liked and that are short or can be shortened for when you play online.

Just because you want to trophy hunt does not mean your name must have the word trophy incorporated in it.

My guess is, if you can't pick any of your existing accounts you don't really identify with them 100%

nolyfetrophyhuntR

fml_trophies_ftw

imatruetrophyhunteryoXXX

ihaztrophys

goodtrophyhuntername

alligotwasthisusername

illchangemynametomorrow

besttrophyhunternameever

Good luck getting a 4 letter username like me! ;)

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

Just pick a name you're most comfortable with. I LOVE my username, even though at first I was unsure of it. When I first got my ps3 I was in middle school, and obsessed with fallen angels so I tried every combination involving that as I could, but all were taken. Chaos has always been a persona of mine since elementary school so I tried that as well again taken, then I just decided to combine the two and came up with Fallen_Chaos_. Granted the name has nothing to do with trophies but it is a name I am proud of and love. I also used to hate when people just referred to me as Fallen, and I would correct them and tell them to call me Chaos, but now I don't mind what I'm called. Fallen sounds pretty bad ass lol :P

• Like 3

If I make another account sometime, like, maybe I do want a 100% account in the future, who knows...

My name would be Van_Dailan ... or VanDailan, some variant of those words.

Like a year and a half ago I ordered pizza, said my name was Dylan on the phone, go in, and they have my order under fucking Dailan. What kind of name is that? Anyway, it's a recurring joke and Van Halen is sweet. Well they have a few sweet songs.

Anywho, do something that you find funny, if no one else gets the joke, who cares, it's your name not their's.

• Like 1

No-one can answer this question for you. The name you use has to feel right to you.

As someone above mentioned the best thing to do is to take some time and think about it and if a name you like is taken then look at variations on that name.

If you're asking advice about whether to use any of the names you've supplied then it looks as though none of them are what you're looking for.

Whatever you do, try and stick to whatever name you finally choose otherwise you'll carry on going round in circles and playing the same games over and over. The hours I spent on WoW doing that :facepalm:

Just think of something personal to you. Mine is taru-ex, 'taru' comes from tarutaru (my character race in my favourite game FFXI / my similar Lalafell race in FFXIV) and 'ex' is a reference to EXO, my favourite music group. Pick a character or band or movie or whatever that's memorable for you and then incorporate them into a username. You'll be more likely to stick with it than you would with something random and it's a little easier to explain to friends what it means if they think it's odd.  :)

• Like 1

I've been using this account, Gebriol, for trophies but I just don't like the username. I want to trophyhunt on a different account but can't decide which one to use. My other PSN accounts are Trophy2, DeadIsland, Pasoh, Auzha, COASTER. Which account should I use to trophyhunt on ?

You've got six different PSN accounts with wildly different names. Something tells me you won't be happy no matter if you choose to use one of those or come up with dozens of new ones.

Ah, well look, no matter how many times you change your name you'll eventually want to make another one. I was like you...making many many accounts, in the end just choose something you like, as long as you like it that's all that matters.

M

Why? My name is Footballboy-_- i would pay to change my name to something better like you name. Just deal with it and wait for a one time free name change it is bound to come eventually.

Whichever account you currently have the most trophies on,  problem solved. Then go into all of the others and set your password to a random string of numbers and letters so you aren't tempted to change over to it again. Just pick one and own it. 

Edited by Hemiak

I also don't like my PSN ID and I still haven't created another account just to change the name and I don't plan to do it. I'm too far in my trophy hunting career and I have too many friends to do it. If Sony ever let us change our ID's, I will happily change mine; if not, I will stick with this one. I think you should do the same. Choose one account and hunt your trophies, without paying much attention to the name. I actually think that your current name, Gebriol, is a good one for a trophy hunter.

I'd suggest this name: Zx_TR0PHY_H4UNT3R_69420_xZ

But in all seriousness, does it really matter if you have trophy hunter psn name? I mean if you have a look at people's psn name, most of the time they don't have anything to do with trophies at all. So I'd suggest you just stick to the psn with the most trophies/plats