Are there any games that you could easily platinum if it wasn't for one or two annoying missable trophies?

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified for PS Vita, and it's the Double Down trophy for killing 8 enemies with 4 bullets or fewer.

This is completely random and luck based as the enemies don't follow the same movement patterns every time you play the mission. I've almost given up, but every now and then I go back to the game to give it another go.

Without this trophy, I could easily Plat the game.

I think a lot of ppl who posted on here misunderstood what the topic was about; which is missable trophies, not annoying ones like multiplayer related trophies.

Anyway a trophy both annoying to obtain and very easy to miss is Aerial Predator from Darksiders.

24S860405.png

You are asked to kill at least 160 creatures while riding the angelic beast in a specific part of the game.

This game has few missable trophies btw, but this is the most annoying one because of its difficulty. (It's almost as rare as the platinum of the game itself)

I read about your games and some of trophies are easy but you need patience. The crew - last trophy is glitch so unable to get. I have 98% stuck on this trophy ;D really painful :D

I'm playing The Crew now and read somewhere that the latest patch with the Wild Run DLC has fixed some of the glitches. Not sure it would fix yours but it might be worth looking into. Good luck!

I'm playing The Crew now and read somewhere that the latest patch with the Wild Run DLC has fixed some of the glitches. Not sure it would fix yours but it might be worth looking into. Good luck!

I did every tips from Playstation and Ubisoft tickets and still nothing. They don't know where a problem is so I have to w8 for updates. ;]

There are many of those games unfortunately. A few that come to mind:

Sleeping Dogs: there's one favour (where you have to shoot motorbikes) and one race (the longest one) that I just can't get.

Lego the Movie: there's one collectible that requires a specific jump or timing or alignment that I also just can't manage for some reason. In a bloody LEGO game. :(

Guitar Hero Live: I'm fairly okay but nailing expert is just out of my league in these kind of games.

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture: there's one trophy for basically triggering everything in one run, but the game is a bit buggy so most of the time it crashes beforehand which made me give up on that. For now at least.

Still beats games where I unlock one or two trophies and the rest just has me look at the list and decide "yeah, no, this is not for me". I'm not a completionist, I'll give it a go for games where I progress nicely that I like but for games that are only moderately interesting I'll settle for an A listing here and then move on to games I enjoy better.

Helldivers - the Peace And Prosperity Reigns Again trophy is impossible to get unless enough people play the game to allow us all to win a war.  Until that happens, I can't platinum this game.  Not going to grind out the remaining kills until/unless the Prosperity trophy pops.

Sherlock Holmes: Crime and punishments - A Complex mind (Reach all conclusions in the game.

I can personally relate to this trophy and almost gave up on getting the platinum for this game. There was nothing in-game that would tell you the conclusions that I had already came up with. I played through the game without a guide but really wanted the plat. I swallowed my pride replayed the first 4 chapters and followed a guide until i got it.

Driveclub bikes. Just need to grind out bike rep and join a session for the 6 person race. But due to my work times been a bit told the day before, I can't commit to a session atm as I have no clue what I'll be doing annoyingly. 

Edit. They are not missable I misread. Its early. shut up. But still. Annoyingly I could easily plat this lol

Edited by VitalFury