what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Oh, God, there's a lot. I have a huge Stack of Shame(as in, Games I have, but have yet to truly start). I alternating between Dragon Quest Heroes and Ratchet and Clank(2016) currently. But I also have a metric TON of PS3 games to still do...that's the problem with so many good games out there, you get caught in the backlog... :facepalm:

Same here. I have to play so many games that I've never even tried so far. Then I can finally buy PS4

Just finished the final mission on Mamorukun Curse. Just need to grind out 1 million candy for the Plat. 

I recently went back to Lightning Returns and I'm about to start on Doom 3 BFG and maybe Chariot. 

I'm going for these next:

Mortal Kombat X (90%, but 80% after the MKXL Trophy updates.) This game played a HUGE part in my life as a young lad. Definitely will be my proudest Platinum. I just hate the 1,000 respect point trophy, because no matter how great you are or how bad you are, people vote 0 or don't vote at all. 

Assassins Creed: Unity (85%) I got all the online trophies out of the way, just got to 100% sync everything before I finish. Gotta get back on the game to get to it. 

ZOMBI (89%) Just have to finish CHICKEN MODE and SURVIVAL MODE.

and last, 

LittleBigPlanet 3, with only 3 trophies left. Sadly, the 3 left are the Gold trophies, and I don't have the DLC (TJH) so it's a pretty tiny percentage even though it's only 3 left.