what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

2 Currently -

Dokuro - It was cheap and had great reviews, but wasn't what I thought it would be. Not a massive fan, kinda just wanna get it done with

Lego Dimensions - It's a Lego game, won't be too hard. Quite like the mixing of characters, don't like the 5 DLC packs... you end up 15 trophies short WITH the plat!

2 Currently -

Dokuro - It was cheap and had great reviews, but wasn't what I thought it would be. Not a massive fan, kinda just wanna get it done with

Lego Dimensions - It's a Lego game, won't be too hard. Quite like the mixing of characters, don't like the 5 DLC packs... you end up 15 trophies short WITH the plat!

I did Dokuro recently and had kind of a similar experience.  Got it free on PS+ and figured I'd knock out the platinum but it ended up taking longer than I wanted it to.  Good news is there's only one trophy that's difficult and no missables, but I didn't really enjoy the gameplay very much (controls too slow/loose/floaty).  Art style, story, and puzzles were solid, but overall not my favorite game.

Currently taking a break from La-Mulana to work on Bastion's platinum which is one of my all time favorite games.

• Like 1

Right now I am on a Level-5 binge thanks to PS2 on PS4 - I'm rushing through Dark Cloud now, then I will finish up Dark Cloud 2 and start work on Rogue Galaxy. However, I'll drop it all to get the PS3 Sly Cooper collection should Gamefly be nice to me and get those games to me on time; the games failed to come in the mail by the allotted time so I had to report it. :(

After Sly Cooper, I plan on returning the game to get LEGO Avengers since I heard so much about it.

Edited by DetectiveCJ