what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

I bought Battlefield 3 again and i plan to get the trophies im missing before dark souls 3 comes out tomorrow. Im going for dark souls 3 platinum aswell and ratchet and clank when that comes out later this month

Watch dogs ps3 (btw if someone can follow me in my party plz)

deadpool ps3 slowly but surely

the last of us ps3 also slowly ,first grounded run done ,one more to go

and dont laught hanna Montana the movie also slowly because that shit is a shit stuck under my shoe ,i shoudn't have start it ,not because it is hard ,because it s a shit

when one or two of these are done i go for Skyrim ,gta4 or/and metal gear serie

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus on PSVita. I've already cleared the hardest ninja trial on every difficulty, so the plat should be a matter of time now, hopefully.

I still have this downloaded on my ps3 hdd. But i can´t bare to play it on a Vita. And of course only US get the  patch for PSTV  :angry:

Edited by DPatriot

I started Grim Fandango yesterday and am currently half way through the game. I am loving it so far and highly recommend the game to anyone who loves adventure games as this is one of the best out there! The trophy list is a great one besides realising that I should have started the game with tank controls.

I should have the platinum by the end of the week! :D

Yeah I would have liked to play it on PSTV myself with a proper gamepad but it wasn't a viable option as I'm from Europe myself. Once you get used to the controls it's not so bad but I've almost destroyed my Vita out of flaming rage a few times nonetheless  lol

PS. I was quoting DPatriot but quoting doesn't seem to work properly with my browser :/

Edited by Brightblade76

I don't really aim for platinums ahead of time.  As long as I am enjoying a game, I will likely keep playing it for the plat unless there are elements that I just don't want to do regardless of the title (like multiplayer). If I get frustrated or bored or just want to play something new, it is time to move on.

That being said, I will likely platinum Norn9 because I want to experience all of the story and character arcs.

Oh, God, there's a lot. I have a huge Stack of Shame(as in, Games I have, but have yet to truly start). I alternating between Dragon Quest Heroes and Ratchet and Clank(2016) currently. But I also have a metric TON of PS3 games to still do...that's the problem with so many good games out there, you get caught in the backlog... :facepalm: