what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Started the messanger because sea of stars looked interesting but i want to finish this game first as its the developers earlier game. Also working on chicory and will start doom 2016 campaign as soon as i finish either of these two games as i finished the multiplayer grind a few days ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now, i am in the quest to get the platinum for "Castlevania: Advance Collection" and i want to do it quickly to have some time and get the remaining 2 trophies i need to 100% the trophy list for Dante's Inferno before server closes on December. Currently, i only need to complete "Castlevania: Circle of the Moon" on "Magician" mode and "Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow" with Julius to get it. Yeah, i used a guide to get the 3 trophies associated to "Dracula's X" and thank God for the "Reloading" function (it was a stress reliever against the bosses in the game).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Right now, Nioh.  I just began it this past week.  It'll be a while before I platinum it.  I'm going for the 100% as well....or at least as many of the trophies as I'm able to earn anyway.  Besides that, cleaning up dlc for some older games mainly Resogun. 

I've just started a new account in order to get 100% across the board. I did Loot Hero DX yesterday just to get trophies on the board. I have my next three plats planned out. TLOUP1, Hades and Sea of Stars. I just don't know which one to start with really. They are my Top three games ever.

Planning on going for shadow of the beast and tackle backlog, i can se that you need to replay many stuff in order to get super sayan beast and understand better the story, its not a complain since im liking the game, but yeah, im at level four and its still annoying that fights is enemies keping coming from behind, you kill one, then, the other guy from behind hits you all over and over again.

But other tha that, the game is good.

• 1 month later...

Just curious as to what peoples plans are towards getting their plats. I've got a list I'm working through getting the plat in, with a couple I am playing consecutively, most are the PS4 games I've still not yet completed, a couple of PS5 games are on there and all don't have a difficulty trophy to get. I don't get as much time to game as I used to do, and to be fair I've actually only got 2 platinum's to my name, both gained last month when I finally got my PS5.

At the minute I'm about 50% the way through Life is strange, got a bunch of trophies on Skyrim and Mass Effect 2, and only about 15% of the way there on Spiderman 2. These are the 4 games I'm aiming to get the plat in before moving on through my list.

So yeah what games are we all working towards?

• Like 1

I'm currently going back into my backlog to platinum the soulsborne series. I'm starting with 2 since it's one of my favorites and (for me) the easiest one. I'm gonna do it on both PS4 and PS3 since they're both half-finished already. Then I'll move on to whichever one I feel like trying to complete next.

I'm also working on a few grindy ones. PUBG with my fiance and World War Z over the years. The grind...

Good luck with your platinums! 😄

Used to have a reaally long list of pending platinums that I deleted. See my post here: 

As for next games I’ll platinum, I’m currently working on FFVII, then will probably jump to Crash 4 (I’m almost there) and then maybe TLOU2 or No Man’s Sky or maybe even some PS3 game. Let’s see.

No idea what the next platinum will be.

I try to return to fortnite every now and again its just soo boring playing myself (if you want to play lemme know)

Same with Pubg when wanted to go for Plat updated the game and now there actual players instead of bots making it a little bit harder 

I am almost done with Bus simulator 21. Wanna try and get the buggy trophy on Bus simulator (first game). Maybe go for the ps5 version of Bus simulator 21. I also wanna get pioneers of olive town, it is just grinding now. Metro 2033 redux, Uncharted 3, cities skylines. Hopefully Fallout 4 gets a new trophy list for ps5 and then I will play that game until the platinum. Just a lot of games, clear my backlog as well and see whatever comes into my path. 

2 hours ago, sharkyaya said:

@TheSmoothLefty Congrats on getting Astro’s Playroom as your first platinum! 

Once I’ve completed the dlcs for Watch Dogs 3, I think I’m gonna go for the Sackboy: A Big Adventure plat next. ☺️

Thanks, felt that was the perfect plat to go for first, definitely going to be getting as many more as I can. Sackboy is on my list too 😊

2 hours ago, CymroMatt said:

Fallout series at some point this year. Have only ever played 4 but on a different account. This time I plan to do 3, New Vegas, 4 and maybe Fallout 76.

Love New Vegas, 1 of my top games of all time. The thing with them is you need to be neutral bad and good karma to get the plats so it's a bit of saving then loading to get the required karma then reload and do it again 3 times. Easily doable though

• Like 1