what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Currently on the grind on Plants Vrs Zombies to unlock the endless survival mode - where I need to do the trophy for reaching wave 40 - and find all the Zen Garden Plants, which is a random drop kinda thing so who knows...

Doing some travelling this weekend, so hope to pick up enough "Street Smart" stars to complete Smart As too.

Also powering through Playstation All Stars Battle Royal.  Enjoying it so far, fun little fighter, but maybe that's just because the AI is so nerfed.  Noticed a big patch this morning, maybe they've changed that?

Also started playing Dishonored again (played it on 360 before).  Making a deliberate attempt to get the Plat this time, really enjoyed that game.

You should have stayed with our group when we were boosting a few months back. At least 4 of us got TM plat.

I congratulate you on that.  When i had spent so much time already attempting it before i joined up with you guys and it glitched on me again... i was done.  I couldn't bear to sit through it yet another time.  But my hunt for this dumb one has me at it again.

Edited by SwampGas